BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Target*
Selma D.
I really like this soap by Tom's of Maine. It is great for sensitive skin and lathers well. This is another quality product by Tom's of Maine!
Yeimy G.
Los Angeles, CA
This soap is awesome for my son , since his skin is very sensitive it really helps a lot .he doesn't get a rash leaves his skin nice and smooth
Jessica P.
Carterville, IL
Perfect for my daughter sensitive skin, and the whole family is able to use it as well. It works well, lasts long, and moisturizes just right.
Yvonne K.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoyed this soap. The fragrance wasn't too overwhelming and it left my skin extremely smooth and supple. Would definitely repurchase.
Madeleine R.
I love Tom's of Maine because they aren't filled with chemicals or tested on animals. I purchased this product at Target and use it every day!
Ramsey S.
Love Tom's of Maine products because of the company ethics. Not tested on animals, recyclable materials, and a company that gives back.
Carrie D.
Phoenix, AZ
We use a lot of Tom's of Maine products and enjoy all of them. The soap is mild and non drying with all great ingredients that are non toxic.
Stacey H.
Shreveport, LA
This product smells great, works well, and feels good. I love it. It's gentle on sensitive skin as well as moisturizing enough for dry skin.
Nicole S.
I love this soap. It's helps so much with my dry skin. I love Toms products because they do not have all the harsh chemicals as other brands.
Jessica D.
I love soap with chamomile or a natural soothing scent and this was perfect. I love the Tom of Maine's products due to their gentle formulas.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?