BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Kristin S.
I love this product and knowing there are no chemicals that will interfere with my children's developing bodies. I also think it smells amazing.
Kate M.
Bedford, TX
For my sensitive skin this stuff is the best! No overwhelming smell and it is very moisturizing (which is sometimes not the case with bar soap).
Elia C.
Pattersonville, NY
Is a great soap to use if you have sensitive skin like I do other soaps would irritate my skin this didn't happen with Tom's sensitive skin soap
Cassandra V.
Minneapolis, MN
I have sensitive skin and eczema. This bar soap doesn't leave me dried and starchy or overly slimy. Overall, it's a soap I will continue to buy.
Connie K.
West Palm Bch, FL
Gentle, calming scent. I can't stand to smell any strong, harsh odors first thing in the morning - it sets off a migraine instantly. I LOVE IT!!
Alexis K.
South Lyon, MI
This soap is great for my sensitive skin. I love that it's all natural and have recommended it to clients and friends. Plus, it smells wonderful!
Morgan S.
Franklin, ME
My skin dries out quickly from bar soaps and I think I've tried them all at this point, with this being one of my favorites! No dry, itchy skin!
Yvonne K.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoyed this soap. The fragrance wasn't too overwhelming and it left my skin extremely smooth and supple. Would definitely repurchase.
Diana R.
Placentia, CA
I used this and it makes my face feel mostourized and it has a light sense. The smell isn't over powering and it does not leave my face sticky
Selma D.
I really like this soap by Tom's of Maine. It is great for sensitive skin and lathers well. This is another quality product by Tom's of Maine!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back