BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Victoria C.
Martin, KY
My daughter has very sensitive skin. This is the only product I can use for her. I also use Tom's deodorant for children on her too. Wonderful company!
Brittany S.
Rancho Cucamonga
I do pretty much everything the holistic way, so this soap is right sip my alley! Very gentle for my sensitive skin, which is a huge plus in my book.
beth b.
Roanoke, VA
love this soap. relaxes and calms after a long, busy day. the soap has a great scent and is not drying or irritating. great for sensitive skin types
nicole w.
Spokane, WA
Smells really great, and was a decent size. I love the fact that toms has more natural ingredients in their products, and they work wonderfully too.
Elizabeth J.
Winnie, Tx
This is one of my favorite bar soaps. It's great for sensitive skin and the smell is very relaxing. The bars last forever and they are a great value.
Maria N.
Secaucus, NJ
Leaves skin soft and clean. Especially great for sensitive and dry skin. I use it every other day and it's has brought the moisture back to my skin,
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really enjoy this soap. It keeps my skin feeling clean without stripping it of its natural oils! Really love using it in conjunction with coconut oil
Helen Z.
Bronx, NY
my skin is very prone to rashes from various bar soaps, and most soaps in general. However, when my best friend gave me a bar i fell in love with it
Liz G.
This soap is incredibly moisturizing and works well with my sensitive skin. I love that it's unscented and and it makes my skin soft after each use.
Angel A.
Papillion, NE
I love the smell and relaxing aroma of this soap bar. I like that it is all natural ingredients and I feel rejuvenated when I get out of the shower!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back