BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Amazon*
Gabriella C.
St Petersburg, FL
I have loved all the Tom's products that I've tried, and this bar was no different! I have sensitive skin that breaks out easily so I'm always worried about using products with artificial things or strong fragrances. This bar gave my skin the right amount of moisture, without a strong fragrance and I've had no issue with redness or breakouts. It is mild enough to use on face and body. I actually haven't even need to use additional moisturizers after showering which is awesome. Will continue to purchase this bar.
BRE L.
Simple ingredients. Love the fresh smell and it doesn't leave my skin feeling slimy, or greasy after showering. I have super sensitive skin and this bar for sensitive skin works great for me. I used to have bad exzema in the summer with heat and sweat and this soap has helped alleviate the most obvious symptom of dry itchy skin. Most other body products can make me break out in hives or red bumps but this product, because of the simple ingredients in it doesn't cause any symptoms and my fiance even loves using it.
crystal j.
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Tiffany M.
My mom actually started using this soap a few years ago. She noticed that her body was getting more and more sensitive to other soaps she had been using. She had me buy this for her as it is a more natural bar soap and has been hooked ever since. I was curious and tried it too. Since discovering this soap, I've yet to try another one that I liked as much as this one. It is unscented and doesn't dry my skin out. My skin is very prone to allergic reactions so I'm happy to buy this over and over again! Usually purchase this on Amazon so I don't have to hunt it down in stores.
Rachel H.
Winona, MN
Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar Sensitive is great for people with sensitive skin, after I few uses my skin was left feeling smooth and clear. Most Bar soaps usually leave a heavy feeling on your skin but Tom's of Maine's bar leaves you feeling light. I would recommend this bar to anyone who does have sensitive skin and on a budget because it is low price. All around a great product for skin care!
Chloe H.
Estero, FL
I love that while using this soap it didn't leave my skin feeling sticky like other popular soaps on the market. I loved that the soap smelled clean too. Since I have long bangs, I often am tucking them behind my ear, and even though this sounds funny, while using this soap, when I would swipe my hand across my face I could smell the clean scent on my skin all day long lol! Id definitely recommend it!
Tabasom P.
If you have sensitive skin this is it for you! Treat your sensitive skin to a little extra loving care without the artificial and synthetic ingredients .Tom's of Maine uses soothing chamomile, moisturizing olive oil, and natural Vitamin E in this hypoallergenic unscented bar soap formula which leaves your skin clean and fresh, and is clinically proven to be gentle. Care for your sensitive skin without the artificial or synthetic ingredients. I recommend!
Miranda D.
Carbondale, IL
This soap exceeded my expectations in a bar soap. It has a very subtle scent that is very soothing unlike most bar soaps that have a very distinct harsh chemical smell. It is hypoallergenic for sensitive skin which is always a major plus in my book. It lathers incredibly and makes you feel squeaky clean. The only down side to this soap in my opinion is that it is a bit on the higher price range but it is defiantly worth the extra money.
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
This bar soap has a gentle smell, leaves no residue and does not irritate my skin. In the past I have avoided bar soaps because of the way they leave my skin feeling- dry and itchy. With Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar Sensitive, I don't have to worry about that! This is a great product with a brand that is sure to use natural and friendly ingredients. I couldn't be happier!
Rosalie A.
Framingham, MA
I love Tom's of Maine products. I trust these products because I know how and what they are made of. They do not test their products on animals which is a great. I really love that this product is all natural, no artificial colors, preservatives, or fragrances. I do find this product is not as moisturizing as it claims. I have dry skin. I am someone that prefers little to no fragrance in products. It has faint smell and is nice.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?