BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Melissa H.
Tampa, FL
Very cleansing, but slightly drying. I have combination/normal skin so I think this would be best for someone who is more on the oily side. Smells great!
Sara A.
Nashua
Left my sensitive skin feeling clean and moisturized. Unlike other popular brands, Tom's won't leave your skin feeling stripped and dry. Awesome product!
Ashley T.
Roseville, CA
Tom's of Maine products are really the best I've come across! This bar soap smells amazing, leaves your skin feeling smooth and overall a great product!
maricruz l.
Crete, NE
I like how it's natural, I love the smell.also I love how it has less of bad stuff in it. I try to take care of my skin which being natural really helps.
Celia C.
Reidsville, NC
My son has eczema so I like this soap for him. There products are all natural. The soap is better for him and does not make his skin itchy I recommend it
Angelique G.
Grand Prairie, TX
Perfect for sensitive/acne prone skin. Tom's of Maine do not hide their ingredients thefore I'll always support them other than that I have no complaints
Jennie H.
Scarborough
I have this product for my family and I to share. We are very into organic things that are healthy for your body and would reccommend this product
Very gentle, great for my sensitive skin but at times to drying and left my skin feeling tight. It needed to be balanced with something more moisturizing
Heather R.
Taos, NM
I LOVE this soap! I have super sensitive skin and most body products make me break out so I'm glad I stumbled across this product. I won't be without it!
Laken O.
Bristol, VA
This soap made my skin feel so soft. It doesn't leave a nasty feeling residue either. You can count on this soap to make you feel clean and refreshed.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.