BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Emma K.
Harvest, AL
This is a well made product, and as I have sensitive skin, it caters to me very well! I like the texture and the smell, and the price is great for its worth.
Fatima N.
Castro Valley, CA
Love the smell! I also like the texture and the clean feeling afterwards. The ingredients aren't harsh on the skin so it's great if you have sensitive skin.
Hannah Z.
Mount Airy, MD
This was a fantastic product! My sensitive skin loves the feel and soothingness of this product. Leaves my skin feeling clean and soft! 9/10 would recommend.
Lisa H.
Twin Falls, ID
I love this product for my extremely sensitive skin. I have never experienced any skin irritation while using this soap and I love the light, soothing scent!
Lissa D.
Burke, VA
I have sensitive skin and it helps to refresh and the smell is very good! If you are looking for sensitive skin product I think this will be a good start.
Sam G.
Bel Air, MD
Love it. No allergic reactions on sensitive skin. And the smell is amazing. Does not dry your skin out. Is very soothing especially for night time showers.
Arisdelssy L.
Santa Ana, CA
The subtle scent of this soap was great and worked nicely on my skin which can easily get irritated with strong scents. It's a big plus that it is natural.
Melissa E.
Muncie, IN
Loved this product, left my skin soft and smooth. Also smells good. It is a good price and I love using natural organic products. I use this product daily
Felisia M.
Knoxville, TN
I love the moisterizing benefits of toms, as well as the fact that my skin is very sensitive and i don't have to work about rashes or breaking out from it.
Isabelle J.
Charlotte, NC
I use this product to help smooth my sensitive skin. I love it because is natural and doesn't contain harsh chemicals or ingredients that I'm allergic to.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.