BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Kelly M.
Austin, TX
My skin is sensitive and itchy and this really did help with the itchiness. This is great to use in the morning and it tends keep my skin calm most of the day.
Emalee J.
Pleasant View, Ut
I love how natural this product is and how soft it makes my skin feel! I am all about natural ingredients and I feel like this brand has the best ingredients!
Shannon T.
Great for sensitive skin and both of my children have very sensitive skin and react easily to soaps. Plus you can feel good using this brand on your children.
Abigail S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Great product, good ingredients and I can get it at a lot of stores, easy to find. Good value too. One of my go tos that is more on the natural side of things
Natalie L.
Santa Rosa, CA
Great soap! Great for sensitive skin and dryness. Really does the job. Loved the product, smelled really good too. I just really appreciate the sensitive soap
Lisa H.
Twin Falls, ID
I love this product for my extremely sensitive skin. I have never experienced any skin irritation while using this soap and I love the light, soothing scent!
Hannah Z.
Mount Airy, MD
This was a fantastic product! My sensitive skin loves the feel and soothingness of this product. Leaves my skin feeling clean and soft! 9/10 would recommend.
Sha Z.
This soap litrelly gives you the feel of a day well spent in a spa 👍👍 totally worth it it soothens and relaxes the body and the aroma makes u fall in love .
Jessica O.
Santee, CA
Love this bar soap. I bought it for traveling for my one year old who has eczema. Its been amazing! I never use bars of soap but this one is by far the best.
Melody C.
I enjoy the scent and it does it's job to clean. I like the size and how it doesn't slip out of my hands. It is a gentle wash doesn't leave too much residue.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back