BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Mary B.
Pahoa, HI
I have super sensitive skin and this is perfect for me. I'm glad there are alternitves to all of those nasty chemicals. clean feeling after I use this product
Laura F.
Avon, NC
Fantastic product!! Makes skin clean and so soft! The soothing scent of chamomile is relaxing and not overwhelming. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Summer R.
Bedford
Nice product and I enjoyed the nice clean scent, but it left my skin feeling dry. I love Tom's products to do include any added chemicals and are all natural.
Alexa A.
Buckeye, AZ
Calming and gentle, I love know what's going onto my body. If that is something you enjoy then this product & other products from this brand will delite you :)
Abigail S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Great product, good ingredients and I can get it at a lot of stores, easy to find. Good value too. One of my go tos that is more on the natural side of things
Kelly M.
Austin, TX
My skin is sensitive and itchy and this really did help with the itchiness. This is great to use in the morning and it tends keep my skin calm most of the day.
Jennicy L.
East Elmhurst, NY
Tons of main bar soap with chamomile is great on my skin. It's very soothing for my sensitive skin, especially on my legs. I definitely recommend this product.
Courtney E.
Traverse City, MI
Loved this soap. The smell was light but still noticeable, the only reason I gave four stars instead of five is because I happened to react to something in it.
Nicole L.
Fort Pierce, FL
My skin is really sensitive and I have a hard time finding soaps that don't irritate my skin. This soap is amazing and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Sossity M.
Sacramento, CA
Love it. Doesn't make me dry like other bar soaps. It also has a nice soft scent which works if you don't want to over power others with the scent you put off
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?