BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Tom's OF MAINE Natural Beauty Bar Sensitive
This product is UHMAZING for sensitive skin. I switched from a different to this and I got absolutely not irritation or redness. My skin feels hydrated and smooth after every use.
Rhiannon A.
Centereach, NY
My son has excema and this soap is perfect for him. It's soothing and it doesn't dry out his skin. He comes out of the shower clean and his skin feels like it has lotion on it.
Izabella S.
Palisades Park, NJ
This product is great for someone who has really sensitive skin! The bar is so soothing and leaves you with a fresh and clean scent. Absolutely love and would totally recommend!
Candice M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Tom's products because they're natural. This one in particular is a favorite because it calms my dry skin and I don't have to worry about the quality of the ingredients.
Wendy C.
I love that it's leaves my skin feeling soft! I have really sensitive skin so I can't use any other type of fragrance stuff. So with this being sensation works perfect with me
Teagan O.
Aurora, CO
Left skin feeling rejuvenated and clean. Did not have a skin reaction with this soap, which I usually do with other brands. Liked the smell, although it fades rather quickly.
Messarine P.
Burkesville, KY
This product keeps my sensitive skin soft. It lathers well and smells great. I would recommend this soap to people who enjoy a natural product that works for sensitive skin.
Nicole S.
Matawan, NJ
So smooth and sensitive on my skin. The chamomile adds such a nice touch before bed! Doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or sticky like some other soaps. Definitely recommend
Rose K.
I generally find "Tom's of Maine" products to be made of high quality ingredients , while at the same time effective & pleasant to use. I would defintely recommend this soap.
Lynita H.
First, I love the smell. Secondly, it's perfect for sensitive skin. I breakout from the slightest and this is one of the only bar soaps that doesn't mae me itch and breakout.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back