BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Lynn G.
Tom's is a great natural brand soap. Cleans well but gentle, leaves the skin soft and supple, and lightly scented.

With skin sensitivities, Tom's was the only soap I could use for a while. I would definitely buy again, even though it's pricier than I expected.
nikkie A.
Henderson, NV
I really liked this soap! I have been going through a "moment" where I want to transition to more natural products. I found my son's skin was reacting weird to something, and it turned out so be the soap I was using on my face after I took my makeup off. I started using this on my face, and I have noticed his skin has been getting better. It costs a little more than what I was using, but I think it was worth it, not only is my son feeling better, but I think the bar lasted longer than what I was using before too. The only thing I didn't really like was how difficult it was to find this particular moisturizing bar. I think it should be in more stores. My regular grocery store carries Tom's of Maine, but I had to go somewhere else to get exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend this to mother's that have children with very sensitive skin.
Amber Nicole W.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Disclosure I'm from Maine originally and love this brand. It's my go to when I see it. I have a few products but this in particular is gentle enough for my sensitivities.
Olivia P.
Mattoon, IL
I grew up using this brand and have loved it since. The smell of their products is amazing and I feel very squeaky clean after using. Not to mention they are all natural!
rachel f.
My teenage daughter uses this one. She suffers from such bad excema and it helps ease the itching and burning. Keeping my baby girl happy and smiling thank you so much
Pamela P.
Dorset, OH
I have very sensitive skin. I have a very difficult time using soaps that contain chemicals, scents or color ants. I decided to try Toms of Maine sensititive natural beauty bar soap with soothing chamomile because I have tried other Tom's of Maine products in the past and loved them. I am a user of their deodorant products, toothpaste and mouthwash products.

I used this soap on my face and immediately noticed that there was no irritation and no burning sensation at all. The soap had a nice gentle lather. When I had finished washing my face, there was no redness like I sometimes notice with other soaps and my face felt fresh and clean. I think I can add this as another Tom's product I will be switching to.
Anna C.
Dublin, OH
This product compares very nicely to the real deal. I even think I like it a little better, especially since it's a fraction of the price. It smells wonderful, conditions, and makes the curl hold. I still had to use a small amount of hairspray and spritz but that is normal for my hair and I am eager to try additional products! I am a total snob when it comes to hair products but my SIL who is a hair stylist uses one of the hair sprays on her customers and swears by it. So I saw it and decided to try it!
Adrienne J.
I have very sensitive skin and had been looking for a bar soap that cleansed well but didn't irritate or dry out my skin. The Tom's of Maine Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar was perfect! The bar is a nice medium size and is exactly what I was looking for. It has a very light chamomile scent and the natural ingredients do not cause me any skin reaction while cleansing. If you have some of the same skin concerns as I did or are looking to try a new gentle soap, I would definitely recommend you try this product!
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
I hate bar soap but this one isn’t bad. I received this as a free sample. The scent is nice and I think it works great. It washes great and leaves you with a long lasting cleanse. I would recommend this to others.
Lauren C.
Broadview Heights, OH
I love this soap! I know most people like fragrance but with sensitive skin I don't prefer it anymore. This soap is great because it doesn't have any fragrance added, which many soaps do I've discovered.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back