BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

kaleigh p.
Richmond, KY
Very good for sensitive skin!!! very silky on skin, when you wash it off your body will feel sooooo soft. I recommend for babies or for people with sensitive skin
Alexandra M.
Wilmington, NC
Loved this bar soap and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin! It made my skin feel clean without any oily residue. My preteen daughter also loves using this soap.
sara f.
Suffern, NY
This bar is amazing! The chamomile really helps sooth the skin. I recommend rubbing this around for like a minute and washing it off with luke warm water.It leaves your skin so soft :)
Michelle S.
I like it, but a little dry. I think if it was more nourishing, it would be less to dry out my skin. Otherwise, I enjoy the product! I love that it's natural without so many chemicals
Liza R.
Rego Park, NY
Great smel! Feels great on the skin, doesn't make it dry, I have a sensitive skin and sometimes I get allergy reaction, but this product works perfectly for me. Highly recommended.
April B.
This bar of soap is great for myself and gentle enough for my 10 year old daughter.

The scent is not to overpowering and gives a nice aroma to your bath or shower.

Ashlyn T.
Loveland, OH
I love this soap!! I have very sensitive (prone to breakouts) and oily skin and this soap didn't leave my skin feeling greasy yet was still very moisturizing. Recommend to everyone!
Suzanne C.
Forest Hill, MD
Good amount of lather, no reactions from my sensitive skin, this is a very good soap bar. I have very dry sensitive skin, but I can use this bar without causing cracking or a rash.
Iara M.
It's a really good soap! My skin was really dry and after i started using the product it changed a lot, now it feels really soft and moisturized. And also, it smells really great!
Josey W.
Shelby, NC
This stuff is amazing and leaves my skin feeling fresh.
It smells wonderful too! If you love soap that leaves your skin feeling replenished and hydrated this is a good one to use.
Delila O.
Long Beach, CA
Does any one else use TOM's deodorant and how does it work for you? Also if you don't mind sharing, why you choose natural?

back