BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Christina F.
Elmwood Park, IL
Love how it feels on my skin, it really does help keep dryness away. I have very sensitive skin so finding something that worked in so many positive ways was great! I would buy it agAin!
Mary P.
Glendale, AZ
I don't have sensitive skin so this soap was not too much different than any other soaps I have used in the past. It's a bit too expensive and I won't buy it again.
Influenster M.
I love the smell of this soap. I usually don't use bar soap but I really enjoy this one. I also like how easy they are to buy, I usually get them at my local New Seasons or Whole Foods.
Podría usarlo las 24 horas del día sin problema alguno, tiene un olor delicioso y al momento de usarlo deja tu piel suave y tersa. No lo cambiaría por ninguna otra marca ❤️ TOM'S THE BEST
michael b.
I was not a fan at all of the Toms moisturizing soap bar. I found that it left a film in the tub and it felt oily on my skin even after I was done with my shower. it did have a pleasant sent, but I would not recommend this product and will not buy it again.
Alexandra M.
Wilmington, NC
Loved this bar soap and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin! It made my skin feel clean without any oily residue. My preteen daughter also loves using this soap.
Jessika C.
Portland, OR
Pretty good for a sensitive body wash!! No harsh fragrances or chemicals. I didn't break out with this body wash which is always great. My fiancé even uses this body wash and loves it!
Michelle S.
I like it, but a little dry. I think if it was more nourishing, it would be less to dry out my skin. Otherwise, I enjoy the product! I love that it's natural without so many chemicals
Jasmin H.
Glendale, AZ
Tom's soap is amazing for my sensitive skin! This soap doesn't irritate my skin like many other bar soaps. The sooting chamomile is absolutely amazing and it puts me straight to sleep!
Savannah A.
Denton, TX
This soap is great for sensitive skin! I use it in the winter time and it's great for moisturizing. The price is great and they last a long time! Scent is pretty good, would recommend!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back