BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

jade s.
Lagrange, IN
Great, all natural product that you can be sure is safe for your skin. Left my skin very soft. I love bar soaps over liquid soaps, this is my go to body soap! Little expensive, but well worth it.
PAmela M.
Leave skin silky smooth with a soothing sent. The chamomile sent is very relaxing. This soap leaves your face nice and smooth while giving you a refreshing feeling. Awesome right before bed!
Mildred T.
Athens, GA
I purchased a bar of Toms soap a few months ago, and used it a few several times. I have one patch of psoriasis so that is why I tried it. I didn't notice a difference so I stopped using it.
Kait H.
Portage, MI
I really enjoyed this product. A lot of bar soaps leave my skin feeling dry, itchy or flaky, even if their not supposed to. I had no problems with this soap and would definitely use it again.
Martha M.
Northridge, CA
Didn't irritate my skin or have a weird smell. However, didn't like how much it lathered. I found myself having to go back to the bar constantly to get a good lather
Patricia L.
Riverside, CA
I love this product. I go through at least 4 a month. I have really sensitive skin, and most soap either dry out or irritate my skin, but this one doesn't! I love it
Mia I.
Cliffside Park, NJ
This soap smells amazing. I have been using it for years. It leaves my skin feeling soft smooth and clean. It has no harsh chemicals so if you have sensitive skin this is the soap for you.
Candace R.
Grapevine, TX
I love that it is organic and won't dry out my skin. Tom's is recommended for sensitive skin, and I found it very gentle and not drying. The deodorant is also great!
Laura C.
El Paso, TX
I really liked this moisturizing bar sensitive because my skin needs a special care and my skin had a really god reaction towards this particular bar plus the smell I completely loved it 💕
Leena S.
Sedalia, MO
Keeps my skin moisturized for 24 hours! first thing i go to when getting in the sgower smeels so relaxing very gentle on my skin sincemy skin is very sensitive its the best soap out there!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.