BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Lara E.
Mississauga
I love this product because its so gentle to my skin, I have very sensitive skin I tend to have rashes when I tried different soaps but this doesn't give me rash even the first time I tried it.
Megan B.
Moulton, AL
Very soothing and easy on sensitive skin. Would definitely recommend and buy again. Smells wonderful and leaves skin feeling smooth and silky for a long while after use.
Dallas F.
Moundsville, WV
It's really rare for me to find a soothing chamomile scent that works and I like, but this soap takes the cake! I love it and it really soothes me and calms me down after a long day on my feet.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
The soap left my skin feeling very smooth. In the past, other soaps have left my skin dry and irritated, but this did not happen with Tom's. I liked the scent of the soap. I would buy it again.
Lisa P.
Wellsville, NY
I used Toms when a friend of mine first introduced me to it. I started by using Tom's toothpaste and tried more products. The soap was wonderful and I like that it is made with natural products.
Brittney G.
Stafford, Va
I've got extremely sensitive skin, to the point I have to be weary of how much dye is in my clothing, and if I'm having a break out I ALWAYS use this. It's great to help soothe irritated skin :)
Daniella H.
My skin is super sensitive when it comes to things I use on my body and i have to typically watch what I use but this worked PERFECTLY with my skin. It was honestly so good and it smells great!
Victoria T.
Rockwall, TX
It smells a amazing and it feels really good on the skin. It gives your skins very gentle feeling and overall great soap that lathers and is moisturizing for those who won't stand for chemicals!
C E.
I feel really clean and no worries about acne all over my body. The feeling is long lasting and helps my outward appearance. It is gentle and I love using it. I use it twice daily in the shower.
Rosalinda V.
Heaven sent for my postpartum experiencelmao. didn't have the time or patience for candles and hair masks. I use this not only for myself but for my newborn. Super moisturizing extremely relaxing
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.