BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Sheila V.
For years, I used a pricey enzyme cleansing gel for my face, but I am very happy with the discovery of this item. It smells great, lathers well, & leaves my skin feeling soft & smooth. I am able to buy it on Amazon at a reasonable price.
Kristina N.
Edgewater, MD
This is a great product for people with sensitive skin. I have used this while traveling with my one year old because it is a product that we can both use with no adverse effects and still feel clean
Rylan C.
Edgewater, MD
The best hope Ive ever used- it doesn't dry out or strip my skin like other soaps do. I use it everyday with no problems whatsoever Highly recommend it to anybody in the market for an inexpensive soap.
Caili E.
Fremont, OH
When I used this, it worked really well on my skin. It didn't make it feel dry or that my fingers dragged across my skin. It was soft like a lotion. I also like using this to clean my makeup brushes!
Smells great but had a little trouble with it. It made my skin break out so I had to stop using it but I also have sensitive skin. No better than cheaper products that I have used in my own opinion.
Selena K.
Centerville, MA
Smells so good, and leaves your skin feeling smooth. I recently got this as a sample from my nearest whole foods, and I instantly fell in love. Never going back to any other bar soap after this one.
Becca M.
Mount Pocono, PA
I have very sensitive dry skin. When a friend suggested I try Tom's of Maine Sensitive Natural soap, I was quite skeptical. Eventually I caved and after just a few uses my skin was very different.
Morgan L.
Burlington, VT
I have VERY sensitive skin and this is one of the only products that has really worked with me and not irritated my skin. I'm so thankful I found this products and that it uses NO harsh chemicals.
Kaila S.
Spanaway, WA
This soap left my skin incredibly smooth without irritating my sensitive skin. I've broken out in hive before using some bar soaps but Toms, being natural, kept me from reacting. Incredible product!
Megan B.
Moulton, AL
Very soothing and easy on sensitive skin. Would definitely recommend and buy again. Smells wonderful and leaves skin feeling smooth and silky for a long while after use.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.