BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Melissa L.
Whittier, CA
I used this bar soap when most other brands irritated my skin, I would come out of the shower all red and blotchy, my friend recommended this brand and tried it, after one use my skin was its normal color and soft
Jane K.
Denver, CO
Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar for sensitive skill is excellent, especially if you live in a dry climate. It cleans without drying my skin and has a great scent.
Leah G.
Albuquerque, NM
Refreshing, left my skin feeling clean without drying my skin. also left a calming effect due to the chamomile. my skin is very sensitive so this soap did wonders without causing any redness, dryness, or breakouts.
Destiny S.
Lansing, MI
I felt very clean after words, the chamomile came off a little too strong for me personally, but I'm not a huge fan of chamomile as it is. Over all a good product.
Stephanie D.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff is amazing!!!😍😍😍

For someone who has terribly sensitive skin, like can't even use sunscreen, it is such a blessing to use a product that leaves my skin feeling silky soft and clean. No irritation at all!
Jessica A.
Arlington, VA
Tom's moisturizing sensitive skin bar worked wonders! No more itching or dealing with dry skin! It definitely gets the job done. Some days I don't even have to worry about applying lotion after because it works!
Carly B.
Saint Paul, MN
I have very reactive skin to fragrances and harsh soaps and this has been a life saver. I use it daily and I even have and extra one for cleaning my makeup brushes because it's a mild soap it doesn't ruin them :)
Jennifer L.
West Hills, CA
I have extremely sensitive and dry skin. I tried this soap after trying so many soaps that cause irritation. I did not have any irritation using this soap. I didn't care for the scent but it was not overwhelming.
This left my soft, refreshed and hydrated after one shower! bought off amazon, affordable price and quick shilling! very gentle on my sensitive skin and smells great and I will continue to purchase toms of maine!
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Love this soap. Great smell, moisturizes well, and best of all it is not harsh on my sensitive skin. My kids use it as well! It doesn't leave a residue like some soaps do and we are always left feeling squeaky clean!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?