BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Amazon
Jessica V.
Decatur, GA
Beautiful smell, pleasant without being overpowering. Very relaxing to use, leaves no residue behind. Leaves no irritation with my hypersensitive skin, on my hands or face! Very fair price.
reneeLa w.
Kalamazoo, MI
Because of my sensitive skin I use this ! Great bar soap with out the sticky feeling. I'm very picking and this is narural plus Toms doesn't test on animals I even got my boyfriend hooked!
heather s.
rome, ny
The chammomile is a great touch and helps to relax while you wash yourself. I love this bar soap its great for my greasy oily skin , it really feels nice after a long hard workout at the gym.
Brittany F.
I have super dry itchy skin! Once I started using this soap my skin seemed to itch less! My skin can be sensitive and some products that say sensitive, still can irratate my skin but this soap doesn't at all! In love.
Meredith K.
Essex Junction, VT
I like simple ingredients and this one fits the bill without compromising on performance. I love how it makes my skin feel. I bough a bar while on vacation and it became a repeat purchase that I can feel good about.
Brittany H.
Greenfield, IN
Love it! Left my skin very clean and soft without being too harsh! Also, it smells amazing. Usually I'm not a big fan of bar soaps but will continue to buy this one
Courtney H.
Castle Hayne, NC
I liked this product because of the ingredients and the fact that it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. However, I felt that it left a residue on my skin and caused it to have a tight feeling that I wasn't a fan of.
Laura M.
West Monroe , LA
I have extremely sensitive skin! I love Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar Sensitive, due to how soft and clean it makes my skin fill, without all the harsh chemicals!
This left my soft, refreshed and hydrated after one shower! bought off amazon, affordable price and quick shilling! very gentle on my sensitive skin and smells great and I will continue to purchase toms of maine!
Laura W.
Paxton, MA
Love this! I don't typically use bar soap, but this was the perfect option! Great lather so I felt super clean, but was also very sensitive on my skin. Loved the fragrance and was left feeling soft and refreshed!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?