BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Target*
Kate W.
Winter Park, FL
I personally have trouble sleeping, so I am always looking for a soothing product. Tom's soothing chamomile bar soap was perfect for those sleepless nights. It smells and great and is cost effective. Plus, it is all natural.
Joanna B.
Boswell, OK
I loved the soothing chamomile scent. After a long day at work it's the soap I want to use! My mom got it for me from Walmart and I will definitely be buying it again.
Maricela T.
San Francisco, CA
I love tom's sensitive bar because it leaves your skin super soft and I can use it on my face as well and I like it that it's for sensitive skin so no irritation occurs
Darlene S.
Surprise, AZ
Great for everyday, but I tend to reach for it when my on and off again sensitive skin acts up. Not a bad value, but I can't always find in in my normal go to stores.
Bethany X.
Milwaukee, WI
My skin is very sensitive and eaaily dries out! I atarted using Tom's last month and it has definitely given me better, moist, healthier loking skin! I'd recommend this product for anyone who has trouble woth drying skin!
Lara T.
San Diego, CA
I came across these bar soap in search for the perfect soap for my body and face. Well I found it!! It works great in my body I feel clean and is gently enough that I can also use it in my face. I highly recommend it!!
Lauren K.
Fishers, IN
I really love how soft this makes my skin feel and the scent is really refreshing. My boyfriend and I both use this soap and we love it! I have sensitive skin but this product does not dry me out or cause me to break out.
Kiasha O.
Very easy to use. Great aroma. Was very relaxing which I love when u bathe. Really enjoyed the bar would definitely purchase again. Left my skin very well quenched, soft and satisfied. Did not burn as some other soaps do.
Jessica V.
Decatur, GA
Beautiful smell, pleasant without being overpowering. Very relaxing to use, leaves no residue behind. Leaves no irritation with my hypersensitive skin, on my hands or face! Very fair price.
Julia C.
Fairfax, VA
My skin is super dry and sensitive. It's hard to find soap that doesn't leave me all itchy and red, dying to apply lotion on my skin, but this did it for me. Moisturizing and gentle on my skin and it smells so nice too!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?