BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on target.com*
Raché B.
Charleston
I have sensitive skin and I've tried this soap a couple of times. Seems a little pricey for a bar of soap but I can't complain because it's suppose to be natural and good for our skin. Maybe in the future I'll buy it again.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I absolutely adore that this soap is all natural, it works like a charm, and doesnt break the bank.  This soap compares to the expensive ones i used to buy at the health store.
Jaye M.
New York
Perfect soap for sensitive skin, fragrance isn't too overbearing just your left feeling clean & tingly while smelling fresh , although the scent isn't long lasting if you wear deodorant you should be fine. Recommend !
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I love this soap for the winter time. My skin and my boys skin gets so dry and rashes out sometimes. This soap helps with sensitive skin and I love that its made with natural ingredients.
Kayla V.
Monticello, GA
Only thing that really helps with my acne. After I had my son I tried product after product to help my acne and this helped! I normally use the coconut one. But chamomile is great too!
Reva c.
Sugar Grove, NC
I love this bar it smells absolutely wonderful and it really leaves the skin filling moisturized and fresh without all the harmful chemicals I will definitely keep repurchasing this
Angelica E.
This is the best bar soap I have ever used. I just recently discovered it when a lady at a health food store suggested it. I went online to Drugstore.com because they have such good prices instead of buying it at the health food store. I have very sensitive skin and this soap lathers and moisturizes very well. It also removes my makeup extremely well. No other product that I have used in the past has done this. It leaves my skin so soft and squeaky clean. I absolutely love this soap with all the natural ingredients in it and would highly recommend it. Thanks to Tom's of Maine for making this incredible soa
Kirby Q.
Dallas, GA
My girls and I are allergic to most soaps but this is one of 2 brands we can use, keeps our skin feeling cleans without a nasty film, no harsh chemicals or scents.  We love Toms!
Gigi L.
Really like this toothpaste! It has a good taste and is made of good ingredients! I would definitely recommend this product! It was very gentle and didn't leave any residue in my mouth. I recently found a travel size on amazon that I'm super excited to order for an upcoming trip!
Lynn G.
Tom's is a great natural brand soap. Cleans well but gentle, leaves the skin soft and supple, and lightly scented.

With skin sensitivities, Tom's was the only soap I could use for a while. I would definitely buy again, even though it's pricier than I expected.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?