BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Hokka K.
Watertown, MA
Love the smell of the camomile. nice lather, lasts moderately long, definitely pricier than your average bar. wish tom's of maine was 100% cruelty free of a company as they used to be (i think they're owned by someone else now).
Christian G.
Woodbridge, VA
I used this soap the other night before I went to bed and the chamomile helped relax me and help me sleep. The soap left my skin feeling soft and nourished. Unlike other soaps that leave my skin tight and dry. Highly recommend!
Amber C.
Yucca Valley, CA
It left my skin dry. with all of the additives it hadn't really given any skin support or relief my pores were clogged and I had broken out within the 2 hours after use.
Michelle M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love the way it smells and the soft feeling of my skin. It doesn't dry my skin out. I can run out of the house with minimal lotion and it doesn't irritate my itchy spots.
DeeDee d.
Arvada, CO
This was a good-sized bar with a very reasonable price point. It did not over dry my skin and I love the way it smells. I especially like using this right before bedtime
Ana P.
Fullerton, CA
Makes my skin very soft and leaves a feeling of relaxation and cleanliness. The only thing I didn't like is I have to use quite a bit to get enough to lather my body in.
Grace L.
Love this soap. Leaves my skin feeling clean without a residue. I have sensitive skin and it's hard to find the right balance. It either dries my skin out, or makes me feel greasy. Not this soap!
Bridget S.
Wixom, MI
I wanted to try this because the ingredients are pretty basic. It is perfect...very moisturizing, did not leave any sticky feeling like some bar soaps can, and I had no reaction, redness, or dryness. Would definitely recommend!
Constance P.
Lacey, WA
This is the best soap I have found to use when my eczema is flaring. I only need to use it during the winter months. My 10 year old uses it on his hands daily as well.
Kate W.
Winter Park, FL
I personally have trouble sleeping, so I am always looking for a soothing product. Tom's soothing chamomile bar soap was perfect for those sleepless nights. It smells and great and is cost effective. Plus, it is all natural.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back