BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Nicole P.
Laurel, MD
I love this product its so calming and lathers well. The price is in the same range as other good competitive soaps. Pro- you get good use out of the bar before its gone. I purchased this at my local Whole Foods. I will purchase again.
Alison L.
This bar soap didn't leave skin feeling dry after use like some other bar soaps can. It is not overly fragrances and smells natural rather than perfumed which is great for those with sensitive skin.
Natalia T.
Westminster, MA
Great product not grease great for sensitive skin not agressivve product recommended my skin is so sensitive and this product works good like any other product of this brand
Nick G.
Denver, CO
Have used this bar on and off for years, It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, leaves no soap residue either. Some ingredients I could do without but overall good product.
Tom's products are excellent for sensitive skin. I even use their toothpaste for my sensitive gums. Their products are great, leaving your skin soft and feeling clean without the perfumes and dryness that most other bars contain.
Corie G.
Boston, MA
I really like this soap! I am a firm believer in bar soaps, and this one doesn't dry out my skin at all. It lasts a long time and I use it every time I shower! It smells wonderful as well. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Saretta D.
Bridgeton, NJ
Great facial bar! This bar leaves my skin clean and moisturized. There is no heavy build up. My skin is clear of any blemishes. It's helps me wind down after a long day of work and the smell is great. I would definitely buy it again.
Treena B.
Brooklyn, NY
Really great product. I love all of toms products. But this happens to be one of my favs. The chamomile is sooooo soft on the skin. My daughter and I have eczema and a friend of mine recommended toms. We haven't had a flare up yet.
D M.
Hampton, GA
Left skin clear and smelling nice. Doesn't over dry at all. Used for a few months and noticed skin got softer over time. Most soaps dry out my skin excessively or cause itching/breakouts due to my sensitive skin but this is great
Connie H.
Overton, TX
After removing my make up i wash my face with Tom's Beauty Bar Soap. It is gentle, smells very nice and does not irritate my skin. I purchased it at Target. It is gentle and soothing for my sensitive skin. I would purchase it again.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back