BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Eve R.
Westerly, RI
I'm overall not a huge fan of bar soap, but I did enjoy using Tom's Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar because it lathered nicely and I felt clean and cleaned without the feeling of residue. I also love this scent, one of my absolute favorites.
Tanisha W.
Jacksonville, FL
It smells good and feels better than a regular drying bar of soap. The fact that it's organic makes me feel better about using it on my largest organ, my skin. I'm not a huge fan of bar soap but if you are, this is the best way to go.
Nicole P.
Laurel, MD
I love this product its so calming and lathers well. The price is in the same range as other good competitive soaps. Pro- you get good use out of the bar before its gone. I purchased this at my local Whole Foods. I will purchase again.
Emily K.
Omaha, NE
I have used Tom's of Main Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar Soap a few times and every time I use it I fall back in love. The price is very reasonable and the product is extremely long lasting. This product is also great for sensitive skin.
Megan E.
Arlington, VA
Smells nice and clean, doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry or oily. I like Tom's and will use again. I tend to switch products often, but this is one that I'll go back to.
Kayla P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wonderful product. left my skin feeling clean and moisturized. With dry skin this is the perfect bar soap. I highly recommend it. Not bad on the pocket book either. I did not regret the money spent after I seen the fantastic results.
Christine D.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Almost loved it. Like the mildness of it, not a bar soap lover. I prefer a cleansing milk. However if you are like me and like a cleansing milk this bar is a great substitute.
Malissa C.
Renton, WA
Great for sensitive skin, leaves you feeling fresh and clean without any irritation. Doesn't leave your skin feeling tight. It's soft and soothing. I have used this for years.
Sarah E.
Bellingham, WA
Good for my sensitive skin! I tend to get rashes from a lot of fake scents and dyes but this soap was gentle and effective. I used it almost daily and it kept my skin healthy!
Lorena C.
I really like this soap for my sensitive skin. It works well and don't feel like it's stripping my body's natural oils. It also works wonderful for my sons eczema prone skin.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?