BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Brianna N.
Long Beach, CA
This was great for my 3 year old and myself. We both have sensitive skin and have to be careful about what we use. I'm giving it four stars because I don't like bar soap as much.
Miles H.
Norcross, GA
This product is amazing. I have excema and this sensitive bar soap keeps me clean and keeps my skin from flaring up. I recommend buying this product as it will not flare up any sensitive skin. Great Product!
Amber T.
Overland Park, KS
This bar soap is great if you're sensitive to fragrance, and the stripping properties that most soaps have. It is a little pricey, but it doesn't seem to melt as fast in your shower as commercial soaps. A+
Jennifer R.
Santa Fe, NM
What an amazing bar of soap. I am someone who swears by liquid soap but this bar has converted me. It lathered wonderfully and afterwards I felt clean but also moisturized, and somehow my skin felt less sensitive. And the smell was amazing!
Rachael P.
It's a great brand, I've been using this brand for years. I love having a natural option for my toothpaste instead of having to ingest flouride. Makes me teeth and breath feel fresh and has a great flavor.
Jessica R.
Levittown, PA
Both me and my partner love this bar soap!. It smells fresh and clean, not overpowering and does not leave a scum on your body. I don't notice it adding any moisture to my skin but it doesn't dry my skin. I recommend and will buy again.
D D.
This is a great natural product. I am used to the toothpaste that this brand makes so I was really excited to discover the bar soap. It's all natural and gentle. I have sensitive skin and I did not break out. Loved it. Used on kids too!
Alicia J.
The Tom's of Maine Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar is great for sensitive skin and I love the natural scent it puts off. It doesn't make your body feel sticky and rinses easily. I bought the bar at Dollar Tree and would definitely buy again!
Christine O.
As a consumer that is always on the prowl for natural, wholesome products, Toms is one of my favorite brands to use for household products. This bar soap has a light, mild scent, and is gentle enough to use on my face. Highly recommend!
Cara M.
Greenville
This product hydrates dry, sensitive skin. With no artificial ingredients, no strong scents, and added gentle chamomile, this soap moisturizers and gives skin a healthful feel.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?