BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Emma R.
Gentle touch, milky texture that left my skin feeling creamy and moisturized for the immediate two days following my use of the soap. Tom's of Maine Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar Soap with Soothing Chamomile will be in my skincare routine for awhile.
Mich S.
Scituate, MA
Great soap for anyone with sensitive or dry skin. Feels wonderful. I have to keep ordering these because they works really good in my skin. it's well worth it for nice soft clear skin.
Sarah N.
Elgin, IL
This bar of soap was refreshing, cleansing (obviously), and soothing on my skin. I will definitely buy it again. Toms is a reliable company and I always feel good using their products.
Lizzie B.
Seattle, WA
I have sensitive skin and a very active lifestyle and am always on the lookout for products that I will feel good using. Since I am in the fitness industry I shower multiple times a day and never feel bad about putting this on my skin time after time.
Jane K.
Indianapolis, In
Ideal for those looking for that perfectly clean bar soap that doesn't irritate your skin or leave residue. I'm a big fan of Tom's of Maine not only using the necessary ingredients!
Michelle G.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product! Love the whole Toms of Maine line and aligns with my values - love all the variety and this S smells great and doesn't leave yucky residue! Very good at making skin soft and smooth and hydrating!
Jack T.
I'm really glad I gave this product a try! Usually, bar soaps leave my skin quite dry but this one didn't! It keeps my skin moisturized after I get out of the shower, so if I skip lotion i know it's going to be okay. Very happy with this product!
Great for dry skin and break outs. Did great after about a week of use. I would wash hair before use. Very gentle and smells great. Use every time you wash. Smells great on your body. and great fater smell. Would recommend for anyone and for kids.
Gaetane M.
Loved this for my sensitive skin. Felt clean after washing, but did leave my skin kind of dry. (My skin is incredibly dry at times. Most soaps do this to me.) Once I applied my moisturizer though, it was fine!
Darin N Shevin N.
Arlington, IN
My family loves Toms of Maine products! So it was no surprise.. This product was amazing!! I have very sensitive skin, a lot of products irritate or break me out.. But not this one!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?