BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Julie N.
Escondido, CA
I bought this soap for my husband because he is all about the ingredients in the items he uses. He uses it all the time. I have used it a few times and it seems to be pretty good. It doesn't have a strong scent like other soaps and it rinses pretty clean.
Nika S.
Reading, MA
Gentle, easy foaming daily use soap. We get the unscented type due to sensitive noses in the house. Feels good to be using a somewhat earth-friendly product, since I know the suds go down the drain and end up in the earth again ultimately. Long-term users.
Verne F.
Indianapolis, IN
It was good enough to keep my skin soft and the chamomile is very soothing. The bar has a great sent and small enough for use. Price wise it was good enough. I wish there was a body wish which would be better for me.
Justine J.
Atlanta, GA
It doesn't dry skin out too terribly which is nice! Doesn't have a heavy scent, either. It is not as sensitive as it claims to be, though. If you have mildly sensitive skin you could probably get away with this, but it is not for extremely sensitive skin.
Joanne M.
Torrance, CA
I bought this soap for my kids to use as they have dry, sensitive skin. I like the Tom's brand for it's natural ingredients and I feel safe buying it for my kids. It didn't have an overpowering perfumed scent which I also like. I would recommend this soap.
Maya B.
Westport, CT
I bought this bar of soap while on a vacation and found it to be suitable. It smelled nice, and did not harm my sensitive skin in any way. The soap is very moisturizing witch is not great for oily skin. However, I had my mom try it, and she loves the soao.
Tori E.
Temple, TX
Love this bar of soap. Top 5 for sure that I have ever tried. Left me feeling clean and refreshed, but not dry like most drugstore soaps. Had a spa like smell that lingered throughout the day. Got compliments frequently. Would highly recommend to a friend.
Felicia M.
La Porte, IN
Tom's is a trusted product in my household, it's great as a normalizing soap whether you have oily or dry skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed, smells great, and is reasonably priced. I buy a bar as soon as I'm out and will continue to do so.
Katie S.
Was an okay product, for the price I found Shea Moisture to work much better. Will not be purchasing this again as I did not see any real results for my dry skin. Pros: it lathers well. Cons: Doesn't help with dryness and itchiness. No I wouldn't recommend.
Amie R.
Love the fact that my skin didnt break out or feel greesy after use. There was also no funky weird smell like some sensitive soaps. Defintaly will buy in the future
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back