BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Phoebe L.
Raleigh, NC
The chamomile is truly soothing and perfect for a night time ritual. I also love the consistency of this bar soap. It didn't leave a residue feeling and was so gentle on my sensitive skin.
Jessica W.
The Tom's of Maine sensitive natural beauty bar soup with soothing chamomile is a great product. It is nice to sit and relax in the bath with the calming scent this soap has. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean.
I like this soap because its very good for sensitive skin, which i have. Its not drying, which i like because my skin gets very patchy. I liked to use it before bedtime because the chamomille is calming for you and your skin! Smells GREAT too, the scent lasts.
Kara H.
Greenville, NC
Smells WONDERFUL and wayyyy better for my skin than other soaps I've used. It still has some unnatural ingredients but I'm happy knowing there's not too many bad ones in there. I love natural products and DIY's but Tom's is one of very few products I would use
Erin M.
Plant City, FL
It worked great with my skin, I had no breakouts while using it. It always made me feel clean after using it, I would highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin like mine. On top of that it also smells great, this is well worth buying again.
Amanda H.
Potsdam, NY
Great choice for those that want clean, moisturized skin without the overpowering scent. I used this at least 5 days a week and did not experience over-drying. Gentle and easy on the skin.
Brianna S.
I loved this, it really kept me dry and smelled fresh. I bought it when I was pregnant because I wanted to use natural products. I purchased it at Target. It smelled nice, but didn't last all day. I had to reapply. I would recommend it to other! It's great!
William C.
Louisville, KY
Great soap for people with sensitive skin! Very moisturizing! The soap does seem to wash away pretty quickly, but for being a sensitive skin soap and unscented, it does work very well and I would recommend this soap to anyone with sensitive skin like me.
Nika S.
Reading, MA
Gentle, easy foaming daily use soap. We get the unscented type due to sensitive noses in the house. Feels good to be using a somewhat earth-friendly product, since I know the suds go down the drain and end up in the earth again ultimately. Long-term users.
Tori E.
Temple, TX
Love this bar of soap. Top 5 for sure that I have ever tried. Left me feeling clean and refreshed, but not dry like most drugstore soaps. Had a spa like smell that lingered throughout the day. Got compliments frequently. Would highly recommend to a friend.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back