BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Hannah C.
Floyd, IA
I love the smell of this bar soap! I have sensitive skin and it this is gentle on my skin and it does not cause it to break out. They are chemical free and good for the environment. They smell very nice
Angelica V.
I found this at target or use the coupon and I wanted to try it it’s very light it works for sensitive skin and leaves you feeling refreshed and clean throughout the whole day I recommended a new morning bath routine.
Hannah D.
Made my skin very very VERY dry. I do not recommend it unless you have very oily skin. I don't think that all the Toms of Maine soaps are like that. I found that out of all the ones I've tried this is the only one.
Tracey K.
Saint Thomas, PA
Tom's of Maine sensitive skin soap is amazing. My teenage daughter has very sensitive skin and breaks out with just about every soap that she has ever tried. This is a nice sized bar and lasts a good while. Her skin reaaly does well with this soap. I give this a 5 star rating.
Clo 👑.
Orange, NJ
If your obsessed with all natural products then this is for you its literally made out of natural ingredients. It's in a nice little package you can get this from CVS and Walgreen
Samantha O.
I loved how my skin felt after using this product for a few months. I've never had skin problems, not even in my puberty but I do have sensitive skin and it usually gets very dry during the winter, so that's why I wanted to try this product. I've been using their toothpaste for almost a year now and I'm in love with the results, so I wanted to try with their soap too. My skin feels smooth and moisturized even during winter time. I will highly recommend this to anyone that prefers using more natural, animal/planet friendly products. I also recommend using their toothpaste, they have variety of flavors and they are all good.
Olivia G.
Putnam Valley , NY
Toms is one of my favorite brand, I love that the ingredients are natural, I love absolutely the products and the bar soap is delicious, it gives you a sensation of been hydrous all day long!
Crystal S.
You can always tell when a company puts serious heart and soul into a product and Tom's of Maine has once again impressed me. I decided to give the Tom's of Maine Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar Soap with Soothing Chamamile a shot because both my five year old daughter and I have sensitive skin. I love that this product truly is all natural, you won't find a bunch of synthetics here and it is even hypoallergenic which is a huge plus in my house. There is not much of a lather but it certainly leaves your skin feeling soft. I feel as if the Chamamile is a nice touch, it seems to have a calming factor that my daughter loves. Another thing I actually love about this soap is that there is not an overwhelming smell. It smells natural for sure, but I like that because I typically like to use my own scents after I shower. Overall, I would highly recommend the Tom's of Maine Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar Soap to anyone with sensitive skin, and especially to families with young children.
Rebecc T.
Queen Creek, AZ
I was gifted this soap bar last year and I absolutely hated it. I didn’t like the fragrance. And it broke my skin out almost immediately. Supposed to be a more natural alternative but was terrible in my opinion. Won’t be replenishing.
Raché B.
Charleston
I have sensitive skin and I've tried this soap a couple of times. Seems a little pricey for a bar of soap but I can't complain because it's suppose to be natural and good for our skin. Maybe in the future I'll buy it again.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back