BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Amazon*
Kim J.
Ellijay, GA
Tom's of Maine Sensitive bar soap is really nice, calming scent, it lathers well, and I love the way it makes me feel. For the price, it is a long lasting bar, so I find it's worth it. Pros are the scent and lather, cons are that it can be hard to find at times.
Jessely M.
Truly recommend! I have very sensitive skin most soaps give me irritation right away and this one did not at all. The pricing is extremely good especially for the quality of the product! If you do purchase this Im most likely to know you will not regret it.
Robyn M.
Watseka , Il
Great product! All natural ingredients. It will give you that "clean" feeling, with no harsh chemicals . Wonderful for any age or gender. A must go to item for anyone who has sensitive skin
Adelicia R.
Portland, OR
I love anything that has chamomile in it so I was really excited to try this and I loved it. It had a lovely scent and my skin was smooth after. I would buy this product again for the smell and it really helped calm and soothe my body after a hard days work.
Phoebe L.
Raleigh, NC
The chamomile is truly soothing and perfect for a night time ritual. I also love the consistency of this bar soap. It didn't leave a residue feeling and was so gentle on my sensitive skin.
Amanda H.
Potsdam, NY
Great choice for those that want clean, moisturized skin without the overpowering scent. I used this at least 5 days a week and did not experience over-drying. Gentle and easy on the skin.
Jessica W.
Raeford, NC
The Tom's of Maine sensitive natural beauty bar soup with soothing chamomile is a great product. It is nice to sit and relax in the bath with the calming scent this soap has. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean.
Ra K.
I've always loved everything Tom's of Maine! This bar soap was awesome - I loved the smell of it and it actually did seem soothing. I bought it at Target and used it everyday for a while. Then I stopped finding it at stores and would definitely buy it again!
Elisabeth W.
Deland, FL
This is a very good bar with pleasant scent. It worked well for my sensitive skin. I used it daily. I did find that I needed to used either coconut oil or body lotion after, but it wasn't overly drying. I purchased this at whole foods. I would buy it again.
Brianna S.
I loved this, it really kept me dry and smelled fresh. I bought it when I was pregnant because I wanted to use natural products. I purchased it at Target. It smelled nice, but didn't last all day. I had to reapply. I would recommend it to other! It's great!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?