BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Naomi D.
Rochester, MI
Uncented which is great for sensitive skin. Really leaves my skin feeling clean but not overly dry like other bars of soap. Also it's nice to know there are not artificial or synthetic ingredients.
Rosie D.
Saratoga Springs, NY
As some may know, Chamomile is great for making you sleepy. The smell is amazing and using it in a warm shower or bath before bed is honestly perfection. Your skin will be left feeling like a baby's bottom and it's perfect for my sensitive skin, it doesn't break me out!
Mella B.
This soap smells so good, I want to drink it! I am a big tea drinker, so the chamomile scent was amazing to me. It's very relaxing and great to use after a long day. I used it primarily at night because it is great right before bed and to remove makeup. Highly recommend!
Tamara W.
I enjoyed this product over. I have eczema so I appreciated the fact that it lacked all of the scents and extra fluff. The bar was also long-lasting. A little goes a long way. I was able to use the entire bar without it cracking or swelling so I really enjoyed that.
Angelia B.
Corona, CA
I bought this bar trying to change my routine and I was happy with product. It was a purchase on vacation, when I forgot my own regular bar soap. I do think it was a good value, as I only bought one bar. I would buy it again.
Elizabeth P.
Tigard, OR
I like it because it doesn't dry out my skin like a lot of other soaps do. Pretty good value/price for a more natural product and it lasts me quite a while even though I use it almost every day.
Micah H.
New Braunfels, TX
I use this soap in the winter , it is a must. I have very sensitive skin that gets very dry in the winter. This soap cleans , moisturizes and calms my winter angry skin ! It also smells amazing !
Amanee M.
Love this stuff I have very sensitive skin and it made my skin feel soft and it smell very good best of all it's a natural product that works great with sensitive skin !
Alisha K.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I like this product because it leaves you with that satisfying clean feeling. I have used a variety of Toms products and this met my standards. The only problem I had with this product was that I did not like the smell of it too much. Overall, I would buy it again.
Jenna L.
Denver, CO
This soap was amazing and didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. It was affordable and smelled amazing. The scent was pleasant, but not overpowering in the slightest! I would definitely use this again! I love Tom's and all the amazing natural products they put out!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back