BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Rosie D.
Saratoga Springs, NY
As some may know, Chamomile is great for making you sleepy. The smell is amazing and using it in a warm shower or bath before bed is honestly perfection. Your skin will be left feeling like a baby's bottom and it's perfect for my sensitive skin, it doesn't break me out!
Kelly R.
Farmington, CT
Best scented soaps, I swear every time I use this stuff it's like i was meditating in a yoga class. No joke! I sound crazy I know. It leaves my skin smelling the same as it did in the shower. Love
Maria H.
Charlotte, NC
A great soap. No harsh or chemical like smell and didn't leave my skin feeling tough or dry at all. The chamomile definitely does a good job soothing any redness on my skin especially during summer
Mella B.
This soap smells so good, I want to drink it! I am a big tea drinker, so the chamomile scent was amazing to me. It's very relaxing and great to use after a long day. I used it primarily at night because it is great right before bed and to remove makeup. Highly recommend!
Naomi D.
Rochester, MI
Uncented which is great for sensitive skin. Really leaves my skin feeling clean but not overly dry like other bars of soap. Also it's nice to know there are not artificial or synthetic ingredients.
Katie R.
Springfield, IL
I have skin that can be sensitive depending on the seasons, this bar of soap worked well and smelled very good. I enjoyed using it. Just wish it lasted longer for the cost.
Mary A.
Marietta, GA
I have incredibly sensitive and dry skin. I tried using Tom's because I wanted to try to use more natural products. This soap is fine, but I did not find it moisturizing. It did not irritate my skin. I think it is a decent soap for sensitive skin, but it was still drying.
Tamara W.
I enjoyed this product over. I have eczema so I appreciated the fact that it lacked all of the scents and extra fluff. The bar was also long-lasting. A little goes a long way. I was able to use the entire bar without it cracking or swelling so I really enjoyed that.
Elizabeth P.
Tigard, OR
I like it because it doesn't dry out my skin like a lot of other soaps do. Pretty good value/price for a more natural product and it lasts me quite a while even though I use it almost every day.
Amanee M.
Love this stuff I have very sensitive skin and it made my skin feel soft and it smell very good best of all it's a natural product that works great with sensitive skin !
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.