BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Nancy W.
My daughter has very sensitive skin and TOMS gives us a natural alternative option. The soap does not leave skin feeling dry. No harsh chemicals and all natural ingredients are just a few of the reasons we love Toms. If your skin is sensitive we highly recommend you give it a try.
Karissa D.
Lebanon, OR
I purchased this for washing my sensitive face. This bar of soap was effective at cleaning my skin, and did not cause any irritations or breakouts. However after a weeks use it started drying out my face.
Aimee E.
Rogue River, OR
I love this soap. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smells absolutely delicious.

I've found that it's especially nice for sensitive skin, but I use it for my entire body.
Brooke F.
Willow Spring, NC
I have used this product on my face before and it was very nice, didn't give me a tight skin feeling afterwards, cleans well, smells good! Love that it's all natural, makes my baby girl smell good too.
Shara J.
Love this soap! I have very sensitive skin so finding products that don't bother or dry out my skin has been a life long struggle. Once I started using toms sensitive moisturizing bar it changed everything! I even started using some of tom's other products and love them all.
Luz M.
Las Vegas, NV
I personally really loved this soap, it didn't sooth me as much as I hoped it would but what can you expect from a bar of soap. I have somewhat sensitive skin and this didn't irritate my skin at all!!
Lenora F.
Osage Beach, MO
Best moisturizing soap ever for my sensitive skin. I have dry skin and sometimes rash breaks out and Tom's of Maine is something I was looking for and it didn't disappoint me
Cindy L.
Lovely soap, gentle on sensitive skin. Gentle on skin.
Has a silky feel, box can be recycled. Price is affordable and you can find in most drug stores and groceries. Definitely recommend trying it for yourself, and it also makes a nice gift in a basket of personal products.
kara w.
Santa Monica, CA
This soap is great for people who are have allergies and overall, sensitive skin. The price is right compared to other products on the market and I highly recommend this brand
Jennifer S.
San Rafael, CA
I'm not huge fan of bar soaps except to occasionally wash my hands so I can't fairly assess this one, but I find Tom's Of Maine products generally good. I've used their toothpaste for about 20 years.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.