BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Janet M.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I was drawn to this because I love Tom's of Maine products, and this one was no different. I have eczema and have to be careful about not irritating my skin with harsh soaps. This bar was perfect, it left my skin so soft and moisturized without irritating my sensitive skin. Total win!
Teresa W.
San Clemente, CA
I have sensitive skin, and I have tried many bar soaps. Tom's Moisturizing Bar for sensitive skin did not irritate or leave me itchy. Rather, it is mild enough to use on my kids and husband, both of whom also have sensitive skin. Definitely reasonably priced, and we will purchase again!
Karina R.
Spring valley, CA
i love this soap, I have very sensitive skin and it worked wonderfully for me and the scent is amazing. it also removed all my makeup. overall i think its a good value it lasted me about two months. i would definitely buy it again and ill be recommending this product to everyone i know.
Elizabeth C.
Love this I could use a whole bar in one was! It is so smooth like butter!! So in love with this!!!!!!!!!!
I really really recommend this to any kid who has really dry skin because I just love this stuff so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I so recommend it! Once again I love this product!!!!
Erica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
My family has sensitive skin so I love that Toms is known for having great clean ingredients. The bar lasts a long time even though I rub in on my washcloth! I bought it at sprouts and am happy with it. I plan on getting more bars for my children. It's a great product and I recommend it!
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I use this for my daughter. Tons of Maine is a great company and they are all natural and smell amazing! We use the soap and toothpaste and she just loves it! She's only 7 and won't use anything else! Would definitely recommend to EVERY PARENT!
The soap is amazingly soft and lathers gently. The scent is not so strong, but a slight aroma of chamomile. I use it almost everyday as my hand soap. For this great of a product, the price is amazingly cheap. I would most definitely buy it again and would recommend it to future buyers.
Elizabeth C.
Irvine
I enjoy Tom's of Maine products. I appreciate the more natural ingredients. The chamomile is soothing and extra gentle. It is on the expensive side but I guess you get what you pay for for a quality product.
Jaeda S.
I have very sensitive skin and break out very easily. I was looking for something that was a bit more natural so it would not irritate my skin. This was great on my skin and made it feel very smooth. I gave four stars just because I find I don't use it too often. Good product tho
Lynsey S.
My skin is extremely sensitive, I break out regularly, especially on my shoulders and back. I needed something without too much fragrance or chemicals, and this is perfect. It still smells fresh and clean without any perfumes and i recommend it to my friends with sensitive skin.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.