BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Tori L.
Sanford, NC
Purchased about a month ago and used over a period of two weeks. It's priced fairly and didn't hurt the wallet too much.

I used it twice a day and found that it helped my breakouts, made my skin feel super clean, and helped my other facial products clear up my skin.

I would recommend and I would purchase again.
Sherry W.
Charleston, IL
This soap is made of natural products that are good for your skin and good for the environment. It leaves you skin feeling soft and smooth. I love the soothing scent. I purchased this soap at my local pharmacy. I highly recommend this soap for those who are conscious about the products they use on their skin.
Sally J.
Love the way this bar smells and feels on my skin. It has a soothing, relaxing floral scent, which is great for a relaxing shower at the end of a stressful day. Price is comparable to other soaps, not the cheapest. I would definitely try another Tom's bar of soap.
Dawn M.
Durham, NC
I love using these soaps because they help get me clean without overly stripping my dry, sensitive skin without harsh chemicals or overly strong fragrances. They don't leave my skin feeling "squeaky" or tight after washing.
Fernando G.
Madera, CA
Good product. Left my skin feeling hydrated with no residue. Subtle scent. Good product. Left my skin feeling hydrated with no residue. Subtle scent. Good product. Left my skin feeling hydrated with no residue. Subtle scent.
dianarah G.
Royse City, TX
I love this stuff it makes me feel fresh and mostly it smells good .pro it makes my skin so soft. con i don't there is any. gentle, super gentle i love it. i did not buy it a family member they let me use it. i would totaly buy some for myself it was amazing.
Tia G.
Fox River Grv, IL
Always on the hunt for a natural alternative to standard bar soap, I tried Tom's of Maine Sensitive Beauty Bar Soap with Chamomile and fell in love. I use it multiple times per week and can tell the difference between my standard body wash. I would highly recommend this bar soap as a soothing alternative!
Annika T.
This bar is so great smelling and pleasant to use! The scent is amazing, makes it even better with chamomile in it to relax your skin! This soap makes my skin feel so soft and calm. I would recommend this soap to someone who doesn't like chemicals in their soap and someone who likes natural ingredients.
Roberta G.
Bethany, OK
I love Tom's products. My skin is very sensitive, and this doesn't make it red like other products do. Nice scent, not overpowering, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. It's a little more expensive, but it's worth it to know there's no harsh chemicals.
Loretta L.
Austin, TX
I have used this soap for a few months now and have no complaints. The ingredients in it make my skin feel smooth and with the chamomile in it, it helps my growing tummy. Now at 6 months pregnant I can honestly say that this has helped my skin feel amazing. Overall it is an excellent product for anyone.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?