BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Josie B.
Folsom, CA
I do not like toms tooth paste at all. I've never had a cavity or filling and had to get 3 teeth filled recently. My dentist said it was the toms tootpaste I was using. He told me it's not strong enough to remove all the plaque and dirt from my teeth. Will never use again
Alejandra S.
Stickney, IL
Really is for sensitive skin. I love this product wish it had better pricing because sometimes it just gets too expensive to keep up. I have also used the toothpaste and they really are great. However I also wish it was cheaper that way I can use it on a regular basis.
Michelle M.
Love this company and their products. This is great for sensitive skin, it isn't harsh and not strongly scented as you find with similar products. Toms is one of the few companies that actually cares about more than just money! I would recommend this product!
Evan T.
This stuff really works wonders for my skin. In the winter, my excema flares up sooo badly and anything with perfumes or unnatural ingredients are sooo irritating to my skin. My dermatologist recommended I try all natural products and stop using fabric softener. This soap has been a life saver! It doesn't leave the dry clean feeling.. like no oils are left on my skin. After I use it, I feel clean but still nourished. I love it
Vanni B.
Cape Coral
This bar of soap is pretty good compared to others. It meet my expectations just right for being a natural bar. It's very gentle on your skin, almost too gentle. I love the packaging. It's very cute. There's a little room for improvment, but not much.
Nicole P.
East Haven, CT
I bought this when I needed a plain old bar of soap to wash my face with while I was on topical acne medication. It got all my makeup off and didn't dry out or irritate my skin like other bar soaps have. I keep this in my bathroom for whenever my skin is particularly sensitive and can't handle a liquid cleanser.
elainia t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations!  It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Whitney K.
Florence, KY
I like the smell of this soap, and how much it lathers, but it dries my skin out. I use it typically every day, so I also have to apply lotion afterward. It is available at local stores. I got mine at Kroger. I may not purchase again.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Tom's! I've been a long time user of their deodorant and toothpaste and have recently switched to this bar soap due to recent skin irritation. It's doesn't give that super squeaky clean feeling... But I also don't like that.
Hannah C.
Floyd, IA
I love the smell of this bar soap! I have sensitive skin and it this is gentle on my skin and it does not cause it to break out. They are chemical free and good for the environment. They smell very nice
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back