BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Aspyn B.
Melba, ID
I've never been a fan of bar soaps but someone recommended this and so I purchased it for a fairly decent price at Walmart. I used it a couple of times and it was pretty nice, but like I said, I've never really liked bar soap.
Deborah E.
Eau Claire, WI
This made my skin soft really really soft that i would have given it all 5 star to me this product has more of a fresh smell like you just got out of the shower. The pros it made my skin soft but after a few days it made my skin a bit itchy. I would buy it foe a friend i don't think it work well with my skin type.
Dagmara N.
River Grove, IL
It's such a great soup product! I've been using it for about a year and it has always been a good price and I'm satisfied with the product! I typically buy it at target and the smell is amazing!
Hana T.
Island Lake, IL
I bought this product during a period of extreme skin sensitivity, and was a little disappointed! It smelled great and felt great in the shower but it irritated my skin about as much as soap that does not claim to be natural.
Chase E.
Broussard, LA
This soap is AWESOME! All natural. Good for the body! Smells great. Is inexpensive for the quantity and quality of the product. Packaging is super simple but super effective. We use this product 2-3 times daily in our house hold. After the gym in the shower, in the morning when we wake up and before we go to bed.
Kimi A.
Auburn, CA
I have really sensitive skin and I absolutely love the Toms of Maine sensitive bar with chamomile. I use it every time I'm in the shower. You can get it at any grocery store. Highly recommend.
Lydia A.
Cambridge, MA
I have very sensitive skin and have difficulty finding the right body soap. I read about Tom's soap and tried it. It is the perfect soap for my skin condition. My body feels clean and soft without any reaction of rash or itch.
Nadine M.
Wallingford, CT
I really liked this soap. it made me feel clean when i was done showering and left no residue. the scent was very calming and relaxing while showering. great price also. i purchased it at rite-aid. diffidently will buy again.
Karri A.
Stockton, CA
I love this soap. I used it after my daughter got her cast removed and her skin was very sensitive. I love the scent which relaxed her and the fact that her skin started looking normal and moisturize after just a week of use.
Tori L.
Sanford, NC
Purchased about a month ago and used over a period of two weeks. It's priced fairly and didn't hurt the wallet too much.

I used it twice a day and found that it helped my breakouts, made my skin feel super clean, and helped my other facial products clear up my skin.

I would recommend and I would purchase again.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back