BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Olivia P.
San Francisco, CA
While most bar soaps can be super drying, this one is really gentle and moisturizing. Was gentle enough for sensitive skin. Great for shaving as it can work up a good lather. Lasted a while and did not have an overpowering scent. Just smelled clean and fresh. Would purchase again.
Corina A.
I have pretty spontaneous cases of eczema and can't use anything else but this to clean my makeup off. It's super gentle and works a ton for my sensitive skin. I have before and after photos it helps calm my eczema.
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
My son has the most sensitive skin and this is one of the only types of soap he can use. We love it! It has a pleasant smell as well and doesn't leave a oily residue on his skin. I'd definitely would recommend it to friends and family.
Robin R.
Edmonds, WA
I love the fact that this soap does not make my skin dry and itchy after I use it. The mild scent also does not give me a headache, which is a BIG plus. It is a little pricey but will still buy again.
karen h.
Having used Tom's of Maine Natural Beauty Bar Soap with soothing Chamomile, I can speak with some authority. After a long bike ride (62 miles), I needed a soothing soap that smelled refreshing and cleaned the sweat away. Tom's did that and more. I felt relaxed and rejuvenated all at the same time. I will use this soft often!
Nastassia A.
Reseda, CA
This product is extremely good! I have really sensitive skin and eczema, so I can't use every and any soap. The formula is gentle enough to not irritate my sensitive skin and when my skin does become irritated from things like make up it also soothes the irritatirritation. It also smells great. I give it two thumbs up.
Susanna T.
Tucson, AZ
The moisturizing bar is great for my skin, I am acne prone, so I always prefer gentle products with the exception of an exfoliate. My skin always feels gentle after using and doesn't irritate skin.
Amanda N.
Franklinville, Nj
Having sensitive skin has been a struggle of mine since I was a kid - and now have a kid with sensitive skin of his own - we struggle with soaps that don't irritate our skin. Tom's of main moisturizing bar was great for our sensitive skin, and strong enough to do the job. It made my skin feel clean and not dried out!
Stephanie W.
Kirkville, NY
I do not usually use bar soaps, but had this one laying around that I had bought for my son. It was actually pretty nice, it didn't dry my skin out like I thought it would and it smelled good. It worked into a nice lather, which is a big plus in my book, too. Needless to say, my son did not get this bar of soap back.
Lina A.
Sacramento, CA
I used it for about a week and i absolutely loved it. After that week my skin seemed to be a bit smoothr and softer. Immediately after my skin became extra dry, not sure if it was from not using the product anymore or if it was the weather but i would definitely try it again to see if it helps my skin get back to par. :)
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.