BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Alexandra W.
Norwalk, CT
Awesome!!!! Really enjoy the smell and contrary to the belief. The price is fine for the product you are buying and I use it every single day! Great alternative to the chemically filled and animal tested other options. Would recommend 100%!!!
Sammi C.
It's very user friendly! I have incredibly sensitive skin, and this helped sooth the irritated skin and prevent future breakouts. It is safe for your face and body. Doesn't sting. No harsh chemicals that I am aware of. I would buy this again.
Renee L.
Anchorage, AK
Used it while visiting family and got a sunburn. It was awesome and smelled great. It didn't leave my skill feeling as itchy as some other soaps they had at their house. I have considered buying it for regular use after I use up my soap stash
Sarah O.
Colorado Springs, CO
Tom's chamomile bar soap has a lovely, delicate smell. The smell is appropriate for men or for women. It is incredibly moisturizing; perfect for someone with dry sensitive skin. My husband loved it for cleaning and moisturizing his beard. I only gave it four stars because I believe that for the price there are better preforming products.
Crystal B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This soothing bar soap is super relaxing for an evening bath. It's moisturing and smells great. The bar lasts way longer than traditional bars because it's natural. I love the non-drying natural of it. I would definitely buy this bar again.
Jeanne D.
Minden, NV
Leaves skin amazingly soft, no overwhelming scent, what minimal aroma that is present is barely noticeable and I would say that's because I have a very sensitive sniffer.
Chynna V.
This soap was amazing! I loved how this felt on my skin. I bought this product at the local Walmart and it wasn't very expensive. This soap left my skin feeling soft especially since I have very sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin.
Lizzie M.
Seattle, WA
Tom's of Maine does a fantastic job incorporating the subtle scent of chamomile along with meeting the needs for cleansing sensitive skin. Love this product. I wouldn't want to wash myself with anything else and can't get enough of the smell.
Jessica H.
Palmyra, PA
This was a first time usage of Tom's of Maine Sensitive Bar Soap. I purchased it at my local drug store. I generally have trouble with soap on my face, drying, irritation. Tom's did well for me and I would consider using it again, and would recommend this to others with sensitive skin.
Jerica H.
Flushing, MI
Tom's bar soaps differ in that they don't dry out your skin or leave you with an icky residue after rinsing that you can only get off using a rough towel or washcloth. It leaves my skin moisturized and it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight like most bar soaps either. This is the bar soap I use daily and I love it. 4 out of 5 for price.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.