BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Amazon*
Yvette R.
This is a softening soothing soap bar! The chamomile scent is so relaxing. I feel that the product lasts really long and is a great value for your money. The scent seems to last even hours after I have showered and it even works well to shave with.
courtney g.
I loved this product! I usually cannot use many different kinds of soaps because my skin is so sensitive that I break out. I figured I'd give this one a shot because it's for sensitive skin and I use their toothpaste already. It was so smooth and felt really cleansing going on, it also gave me zero rashes or irritation from unnecessary ingredients!
Katia V.
Norman, OK
I absolutely loved this bar soap. The best part of it is the smell; it's is very soothing and relaxing. It also doesn't leave your skin feeling sudsy, like other bar soaps. It may be a little pricey if you're on a budget, but I highly recommend it!
Mel O.
Most bars of soap bother my skin because my skin is super sensitive and this bar of soap is gentle and doesn't make me feel like I used wax to wash my body I would like to see it in different scents like a mint one but this is still a lovely product!
Judy P.
Holly, MI
This soap is fabulous for sensitive skin. Chamomile is very healing and the addition is great for keeping skin soft. This is a soap that is great for daily use to keep skin soft. It's available at most stores like Walmart, Walgreen's and online. I use this soap daily and will continue buying it.
Jenna K.
I have been making the switch to all natural products and I wouldn't have been able to do it without Tom's. It smells great and works wonders for my sensitive skin! I highly recommend this product, especially to people that have sensitive skin.
Tabatha S.
Malmö, Skane
Works great for my sensitive skin. I usually never use bar soaps because they dry out my skin too much and leave a weird residue. Ts is the only bar soap I have found that works for my dry sensitive skin. I also previously suffered from bacne and this really helped with clearing up my back.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
I love using this product when my skin is feeling irritated and itchy. It really seems to help calm down some of the natural redness in my skin while simultaneously calming me with the soothing effects of chamomile!
Mercedes O.
Los Angeles, CA
This is perfect for my sensitive skin...I just moved to California and haven't quite adjusted to the dry summer....my skin has been having issues it's never had before I thought I should maybe switch my soaps and I'm glad I did I love this stuff!
Chase M.
Las Vegas, NV
After horrible side effects to antibiotics, which caused me to develop serious allergies, and left me with super sensitive skin, Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar for Sensitive Skin is the only bar I trust. There is no better bar for those with seriously sensitive skin.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?