BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Stefani M.
Council Blfs, IA
I love this product for my one-year-old daughter, she suffers very sensitive skin.  It does not last as long as I'd like but we use it every other day.  It is gentle enough to use every day, and the price is worth the product. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good bar soap.
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
Tom's is absolutely incredible for dry skin. I used to get rashes from other soaps due to my eczema - ever since I started using this product, the rashes have gone away. I also use their fragrance free deodorant.
Yvette R.
This is a softening soothing soap bar! The chamomile scent is so relaxing. I feel that the product lasts really long and is a great value for your money. The scent seems to last even hours after I have showered and it even works well to shave with.
Judy P.
Holly, MI
This soap is fabulous for sensitive skin. Chamomile is very healing and the addition is great for keeping skin soft. This is a soap that is great for daily use to keep skin soft. It's available at most stores like Walmart, Walgreen's and online. I use this soap daily and will continue buying it.
Katia V.
Norman, OK
I absolutely loved this bar soap. The best part of it is the smell; it's is very soothing and relaxing. It also doesn't leave your skin feeling sudsy, like other bar soaps. It may be a little pricey if you're on a budget, but I highly recommend it!
Mel O.
Most bars of soap bother my skin because my skin is super sensitive and this bar of soap is gentle and doesn't make me feel like I used wax to wash my body I would like to see it in different scents like a mint one but this is still a lovely product!
Janet B.
Las Vegas, NV
The reason I bought Tom's of Maine Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar Soap with Soothing Chamomile is because my daughter suffers from eczema and have struggled to find a soap that does irritate her skin. The chamomile in this soap was so soothing and calming. Will continue to purchase this product for my daughter as it helps keep her eczema under control.
courtney g.
I loved this product! I usually cannot use many different kinds of soaps because my skin is so sensitive that I break out. I figured I'd give this one a shot because it's for sensitive skin and I use their toothpaste already. It was so smooth and felt really cleansing going on, it also gave me zero rashes or irritation from unnecessary ingredients!
Jenna K.
I have been making the switch to all natural products and I wouldn't have been able to do it without Tom's. It smells great and works wonders for my sensitive skin! I highly recommend this product, especially to people that have sensitive skin.
Mercedes O.
Los Angeles, CA
This is perfect for my sensitive skin...I just moved to California and haven't quite adjusted to the dry summer....my skin has been having issues it's never had before I thought I should maybe switch my soaps and I'm glad I did I love this stuff!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.