BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Target*
Edith B.
San Marcos, TX
This bar soap smells amazing and is perfectly gentle for sensitive skin. I'm so glad that I tried this product, I will definitely try their other soaps. It lasted a few months and didn't disintegrate too quickly in my dish.
Esther O.
Gaithersburg, MD
I'm sometimes irritated by citric acid that can be found in other soaps. However, after using this soap, I can say that I've had no adverse reactions from it. I can use this soap without worrying about whether or not I will have to pay for the consequences later.
Julie F.
Piscataway, NJ
This product is AMAZING! It was used to have my children calm after going to the beach and needing to have smoothr skin after the rough waters of the salt from the ocean. I would highly recommend this product to those that want a calming experience immediately.
Tracey W.
Asheville
Love Tom's - it's all natural with no hidden toxic chemicals. The scent is beautiful and not too overwhelming. It lathers wonderfully and does exactly what it says - cleans and soothes. I've tried this bar and one other of Tom's and I'll use these products in the future. The bar also lasted quite a while before I had to go out and get another type of body wash.
Jen K.
I have sensitive skin, so I am always worried about reacting poorly to new products. No worries here, this soap is great and did not irritate my skin. I'm a fan of the Tom's of Maine brand because they are eco-friendly and their other products are great too.
Lauren S.
Anderson, IN
I really enjoy this bar soap from Tom's line. IT is very moisturizing , and smells great! I got a great deal on this at the local supermarket ( Target) and have not regret it in the slightest. The bars have lasted quite awhile but , I also don't leave them in the shower to dissolve. I would recommend this product to people looking for a more natural cleanser!
Paisley A.
Ozark, MO
I love using Tom's of Maine Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar Soap with Soothing Chamomlie! The mild scent and lather are perfect for when my skin is feeling worn and irritated. I don't like overly perfumed bath products so I love the mildness that Tom's offers.
kristina n.
I love to try different soaps lately and thats how i got Tom's of Maine sensitive Natural bar soap. I loved the smell and the nice feeling it left my skin after using it. it ladders so smooth and it doesn't dry my skin
Jenn F.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this soap with the hopes it would be a good fit for my husband, who has very sensitive and dry skin. He loved it, it didn't cause irritation and itching like other soaps do. His skin was much softer too! EVERYONE deserves to come home and clean up after a long days work and feel better after the shower (problem skin or not). Thanks Tom's of Maine!!!
Jewel K.
Akron, OH
I love Tom's of Maine. I feel the products are safe and generally better for myself and my family than most other conventional products that are available at retail stores. I appreciate that it is unscented and doesn't contain artificial colors or chemicals.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?