BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Naomi S.
Wichita, KS
Mild, natural soap with a pleasant scent. I like the visible pieces of chamomile in the soap bar, too, and it is a good value. Lasts a decent amount of time in the shower without melting away or drying out like other bar soap might.
Sarah N.
Houston
I love this product! I used this soap when I was having a weird allergic reaction on my neck and it really helped my skin equalize. bonus, it also smells amazing! I will continue to use and buy even when my skin is looking great!
Caleb C.
Sacramento
Great product! Leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized. For someone who often has dry skin thanks to harsh chemicals in city water, Id recommend Tom's product to anyone. My one complaint is that they do not make body wash, however for a bar soap this product is great!
Cheyenne I.
Long Beach, CA
I purchased this product a 2 months ago and I have been using it ever since... I love it! It is easy on the skin. I have dry skin so most soaps tend to add to the problem, further drying it out. With Tom's I've noticed that my skin felt more hydrated and soft which I love.
Rachel Y.
Love this product! The soothing chamomile really makes it unique. I was so excited to find this at Walmart! The soothing smell and texture, really helps calm skin! It was a great value. It may look somewhat pricey, but it is so worth it! I would definitely buy it again!
Courtney T.
Love his for sensitive skin like mine! It leaves me feeling clean, but doesn't strip my skin of my natural oils, which helps keep my body and face looking smooth and even! I would highly recommend trying this if you use a bar soap!
Taylorlee O.
Modesto
Smells lightly of chamomile, which is not my favorite scent, but I tried anyways. I love bar soap, and this one didn't leave that dirty feeling afterwards. No residue feeling. Unfortunately I gave it to my sister because of the smell. If you like chamomile go for it!
Carly Y.
Ewa Beach, HI
First off I have really sensitive skin so when I see all natural I'm down to try it! I love the way this soap feels on my skin. it didn't cause me to break out our dry out my skin. The best part is I didn't come out smell like an earth child! I love the soothing Chamomile scent. Its so calming I feel like at a spa in Bali. What more could you want from a bar of soap?!
Erica W.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I like that the Toms brand is cruelty free, and I do have sensitive skin and am prone to skin reactions/rashes, especially on my legs. This can be a nightmare when it comes to shaving, so I need to make sure I'm using a product that doesn't disturb my skin too much. This soap worked great for me without causing any of these reactions, and would definitely repurchase.
Jade C.
Atlanta, GA
The smell of this is absolutely wonderful. I love using this soap because it's organic and overall so good for skin! The downside is it isn't that good at getting make up off, but it is so wonderful and moisturizes beautifully.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back