BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Tatiana S.
Irvine, CA
Trying to go more natural with my personal care products.this smells amaizing my only disappointment Is that it doesn’t last much and have to reapply Avery few hours ..
Sarah C.
Jacksonville, NC
I have very sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts, redness, and sun damage. It dries out so easily, which is really frustrating when it comes to cleaning. I already have and love a few other Tom's products so I decided to give their bar soap a try. Let me tell you- this stuff is amazing! I absolutely adore the herbal smell, and it leaves my skin feeling extremely clean but not irritated or over-dried. Highly recommend.
wendy S.
Tom's of Maine has been part of my daily hygiene regimen for well over 15 years. The sensitive skin beauty bar is perfect for my face. I have extremely delicate skin that is easily dried out and left to feel flaky due to the California sun. Using Tom's of Maine Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar helps me to return moisture to my skin and leaves it feeling smooth and refreshed!
Debbie Abdon S.
Galloway
I have been using Toms Toothpaste for a few months now , I Love it !!!! Iam trying to use all natural products , and get away from chemicals!! This Toothpaste taste great!!! And it’s all natural !! Iam going to stay with this one ! I’ve even told my friends about this I also love Toms spearmint whitening Toothpaste ! 😊💜😊
Saydee m.
Brentwood, CA
Nice light scent I've been trying to switch to cruelty free products where I can and Tom's is a great brand for that! Super gentle on all skin types, good for body and face, I usually fet mine online actually I would totally recommend this for someone wanting to go cruelty free and or vegan with their skincare
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
I use this soap for my son who is 5 years old. I've always liked bar soap because I feel like it's easier to clean with a bar and get everywhere, but I know that most bar soaps are too strong for kids, this one is great, it doesn't dry out his skin at all, just leaves him smelling fresh, and clean!
Karen C.
This product was very good and I was happy to find a natural product that did not cost a lot. The scent was not a problem and it was not harsh at all. I would recommend this product for someone who is looking for a reliable and natural product. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Alyssa C.
Amanda, OH
We love toms! We even have a their training toothpaste for  our 14 month old. I like being able to recognize all the ingredients on the label and knowing nothing harmful is being used especially since it's something we use multiple times a day! I prefer the sensitive Tom's since it's so gentle!
Nikki H.
Michigan City, IN
I love this soap. I generally have sensitive skin, and it's pretty dry too so this is a miracle worker for my skin. I don't feel like it's overly pricey especially for the outcome I've gotten from the product. I love Tom products anyway, and I love their natural approach to beauty and health products.
Stephanie C.
Waterford, CT
I have VERY sensitive skin and am always looking for new, more natural products. When I came across this soap I fell in love. Although it has no scent (bummer) I feel as though it keeps me clean. I have had no breakouts or itchiness from this soap and even my husband smells fresh after using this. Good buy!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back