BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Mackenzie R.
I have really sensitive skin. Anything from dove makes break out in hives. My mom recommended I tried something more natural. When I switched to Toms, all of that stopped. My skin was moisturized and I had no sign of hives. Definitely a good buy.
Tiffany P.
Devens, MA
I have sensitive skin and I have to get products that are not too high in fragrance and Tom's soap have done well with my skin. I have good experience using this soap and did not break out . Looking forward to purchase more in the future.
Savanah P.
Arlington, VA
I was super excited to try this soap as I have sensitive skin and struggle to find products I love that still work with my skin. The soap smelled refreshing and natural. I really liked the way my skin felt while using the soap and hours after. I definitely recommend this soap!
Kristy M.
Austin, TX
The long-lasting scent smells amazing! I love that there is no residue on my skin, I am always a fan of products that I can get on Amazon, makes life super simple! I also love that this product uses natural ingredients. I am so happy that someone recommended this product to me!
Mindy N.
Irvine, CA
I use this soap for pretty much everything! Wash my face, wash my body, wash my beauty blender, you name it! The sensitive formula is great because I don't break out when I'm using it. The only thing I don't love is the scent--while tolerable, I wish it was a bit less strong.
Maeve H.
Nashville, TN
Tom's of Main Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar Soap with Soothing Chamomile was actually quite a change from what I usually get from Tom's. It had a pleasant smell, and lasted a good deal. It was a bit on the pricey side, but I would recommend it as a spa treatment sort of item!
Sarah N.
Houston
I love this product! I used this soap when I was having a weird allergic reaction on my neck and it really helped my skin equalize. bonus, it also smells amazing! I will continue to use and buy even when my skin is looking great!
Ciara C.
South Webster , OH
I really enjoyed this product, the soothing chamomile. It smells amazing, and doesn't leave a chalky reside in the bathtub after rinsing. The bar is gentle, and doesn't irritate sensitive skin. The scent is perfume-y and is very relaxing. I would buy this product again.
Rachel Y.
Love this product! The soothing chamomile really makes it unique. I was so excited to find this at Walmart! The soothing smell and texture, really helps calm skin! It was a great value. It may look somewhat pricey, but it is so worth it! I would definitely buy it again!
Paris P.
I have used this product while I was searching for an option for soap that was free of things like parabens, dyes, and sulfates. I feel the product was okay. I feel it didn't moisturize my skin as well as other products and to be sensitive I still experienced some irritation like info with the majority of Toms products.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back