BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Target*
LJ P.
I have sensitive skin and usually prefer products that are more natural. Saw this and since I'm a fan of Toms of Maine anyway I thought I'd give it a try. I'm usually not a huge fan of bar soap but this one worked well and had a refreshing as well as calming sent. I would highly recommend giving it a try. However, make sure you place it in a container in between uses as it dissolves rather quickly.
Brandon R.
Mission, TX
I absolutely love this moisturizing bar. I initially bought this bar of soap because I feel like most bars of soap are strongly scented to the point that I can't use them, but fortunately, this one is very pleasant! I also love how soft my skin feels afterwards. Definitely worth the price.
Ireana S.
Orlando, FL
The thing I love the most is the smell I'm not a big fan of strong smells so toms brand are great for me the price is OK you pay for something more natural you can buy it at any drug stores the cons is that it's a bar the pros is just natural as it can get I do recommend this product
Cora-Lee B.
Minneapolis
The bar lasted quite a long time in the shower and didn't leave behind a sticky residue like some can. I liked how it didn't make my skin feel dried out or pruney, and that I didn't need to bathe myself in lotion again. Only downer is that the scent didn't last as long as I had hoped.
Alexandra C.
Huge fan of Tom's products as they are all organic and have a very natural smell. Totally prefer this over a Dove bar of soap and definitely does not compete price wise against locally made soap bars which usually go for anywhere betwen $6-$11.
Alecs F.
San Antonio, TX
Tom's of Maine Sensitive body soap is so gentle on the skin. It does not irritate my skin and has lasted a while in my shower. The scent is not over powering and is very refreshing. Depending on where yo get the soap it can be a little pricey, but worth every penny. Highly recommen!
Piper H.
Spanaway, WA
I love this bar! I have sensitive skin and this soap doesn't irritate it at all. It also smells REALLY good and is soothing to use. Even the kids like it! I use it weekly when I do have it around the house. I would highly recommend it to others and will continue to purchase when I can.
Ashlee S.
Honolulu, HI
I purchased this product, initially, for my children whom I try to give the most natural products I can find. I ended up using this bar soap for myself after discovering how wonderful it smelled! It ha a light scent and rinsed away easily. My skin never felt tight or dry. Great product!
Nora H.
Los Angeles, CA
I have used this bar because i have really sensitive skin and break out easily. Surprisingly it isn't drying at all. i use it everyday to wash my body and it lasts for awhile, and for 3 dollars a pop it is a very good deal. Recommend to all people who are very sensitive to harsh chemical products, especially since its considered organic. Been using this for about 6 months now and i am in love
Sydney K.
Charleston, SC
I have particularly dry skin, so i'm always looking for a product that will be moisturizing - especially in the winter. I also can't stand artificial smells. This bar was the perfect combo for me. It kept my skin soft and moisturized, and didn't make me smell like I bathed in perfume!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?