BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Ashlyn S.
Kansas City, MO
Tom's of Maine Natural Bar Soap works perfectly for our family. We get it from our local Ingles and typically don't have to buy another bar for about 6 weeks with two of us using it. The smell relaxes you and the soap leaves no residue on your skin. I highly recommend this natural bar soap.
Cora-Lee B.
Minneapolis
The bar lasted quite a long time in the shower and didn't leave behind a sticky residue like some can. I liked how it didn't make my skin feel dried out or pruney, and that I didn't need to bathe myself in lotion again. Only downer is that the scent didn't last as long as I had hoped.
Ashlee S.
Honolulu, HI
I purchased this product, initially, for my children whom I try to give the most natural products I can find. I ended up using this bar soap for myself after discovering how wonderful it smelled! It ha a light scent and rinsed away easily. My skin never felt tight or dry. Great product!
Sydney K.
Charleston, SC
I have particularly dry skin, so i'm always looking for a product that will be moisturizing - especially in the winter. I also can't stand artificial smells. This bar was the perfect combo for me. It kept my skin soft and moisturized, and didn't make me smell like I bathed in perfume!
Alecs F.
San Antonio, TX
Tom's of Maine Sensitive body soap is so gentle on the skin. It does not irritate my skin and has lasted a while in my shower. The scent is not over powering and is very refreshing. Depending on where yo get the soap it can be a little pricey, but worth every penny. Highly recommen!
Alexandra C.
Huge fan of Tom's products as they are all organic and have a very natural smell. Totally prefer this over a Dove bar of soap and definitely does not compete price wise against locally made soap bars which usually go for anywhere betwen $6-$11.
Nora H.
Los Angeles, CA
I have used this bar because i have really sensitive skin and break out easily. Surprisingly it isn't drying at all. i use it everyday to wash my body and it lasts for awhile, and for 3 dollars a pop it is a very good deal. Recommend to all people who are very sensitive to harsh chemical products, especially since its considered organic. Been using this for about 6 months now and i am in love
Piper H.
Spanaway, WA
I love this bar! I have sensitive skin and this soap doesn't irritate it at all. It also smells REALLY good and is soothing to use. Even the kids like it! I use it weekly when I do have it around the house. I would highly recommend it to others and will continue to purchase when I can.
Ireana S.
Orlando, FL
The thing I love the most is the smell I'm not a big fan of strong smells so toms brand are great for me the price is OK you pay for something more natural you can buy it at any drug stores the cons is that it's a bar the pros is just natural as it can get I do recommend this product
Paige O.
Smells fresh and clean. It lathers well to get a great clean feeling after washing it all off. My favorite part of this soap was how gentle it was because I have sensitive skin but it didn't bother me at all. :) it's a very good product
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.