BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Amazon
Jessica T.
Fort Worth, TX
Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar for Sensitive skin is fantastic. It's smooth and gentle on my skin and has a relaxing effect. I highly recommend you buy this product for anyone those who have sensitive skin. I will continue to purchase this product!
jesse m.
Nashville, TN
I really enjoy Ton's of Maine products - all of them. I prefer to buy natural products when I can, Tom's has been around for a long time and I trust them. This soap in particular has a very light, herbal scent. It does not leave residue behind like most bar soaps. It's not tested on animals and that is something else very important to me. I definitely recommend this product and will continue purchasing it.
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
I've only purchased this once and it was a lovely product. I always purchase sensitive or fragrance free because most of my products are shared with my young children. I can only find it at certain stores and would only buy it again if I caught it on sale.
Heather C.
Lewis Center, OH
It smells absolutely amazing and leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. I personally have sensitive skin so using this product definitely was a bonus for me. I had zero issues with it being too harsh and will be buying this product many years to come.
Maleigha S.
New Iberia, LA
I am in love with this soap! I've always had sensitive skin so finding a product that doesn't break me out was a must. This soap doesn't bother me at all and the chamomile gives it a nice smell to wake up or go to bed with. I bought it online and for the price it's really worth giving a try.
Dawn L.
Love that it's gentle and mellow on the smell, keeps my skin soft and I know it's all natural which I love. Only Drawbacks are the price, wish it could be a bit more affordable! But, you get what you pay for its excellent quality for the price!
Heather B.
Mesa, AZ
This soap is wonderful for our sensitive skin. I love the scent, but it's not overwhelming. My daughter and I have different types of skin, and using this soap both morning and night has not dried our skin out (like some other soaps that are marketed as "gentle" or "for sensitive skin").
LJ P.
I have sensitive skin and usually prefer products that are more natural. Saw this and since I'm a fan of Toms of Maine anyway I thought I'd give it a try. I'm usually not a huge fan of bar soap but this one worked well and had a refreshing as well as calming sent. I would highly recommend giving it a try. However, make sure you place it in a container in between uses as it dissolves rather quickly.
Ashlyn S.
Kansas City, MO
Tom's of Maine Natural Bar Soap works perfectly for our family. We get it from our local Ingles and typically don't have to buy another bar for about 6 weeks with two of us using it. The smell relaxes you and the soap leaves no residue on your skin. I highly recommend this natural bar soap.
Olivia D.
Colorado Springs
I have very sensitive skin and break out easily from certain bar soaps. I also like to use more natural products without the added nasty chemicals. I love Tom's and use their deodorant, so I gave the bar soap a try. I really liked it. Cleaned and moisturized me well and didn't break me out.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.