BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Target*
Andrea A.
Fountain, CO
I have sensitive skin and often dislike the scent added to many bar soaps. With Tom's of Maine I like the light scent and it is good not only for my sensitive skin but also for my children. I like that Tom's uses natural products and I feel like I'm helping the world when I purchase a product from their line!
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
Extremely soothing product! I have extremely sensitive skin and have a tendency to get very dry patches if I'm not careful about the products I choose! The scent is very calming and relaxing, not overpowering at all. I definitely will pick this one up again!
Alejandra P.
Jacksonville, FL
I loved this product! I have sensitive skin and usually break out in rashes with other soaps but this one didn't! It made my skin feel soft for hours and it smells delicious! Tom's couldn't have come out with a better product. I'm not a huge fan of bar soaps bu this did not make my skin feel waxey at all.
Dominique L.
I really loved this product! It worked great for my eczema. This soap left my skin very moisturized. It left me feeling clean, but it did not dry my skin out. It had a nice, clean scent. It lasted me about a month. I would definitely repurchase this product!
Amber M.
Portland , OR
The smell is so subtle and delicious. It's a smell that I love to stick with me throughout the day, as I am not a huge fan of really potent scents. The glides on very smoothly and can feel the difference of softened on my skin after using. Highly recommend!
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY
This soap is amazing for my sensitive skin. It doesn't have a strong smell or irritate my skin. It lasted for 3 months which is such a good deal for the affordable price. Only thing annoying is it can get dirty so you have to keep it in a proper bar soap holder!
katie f.
Ashville, PA
Not only is this soap a wonderful value for the price , but the aroma is amazing as well. The fact that it already felt nice on the skin before they added the Chamomile makes it even better! The chamomile makes my skin feel amazing, which isn't an easy task!
Leeann F.
A perfect lather on a delicate soap! I have very sensitive skin, which is easily irritated by harsh treatments and scents, but the chamomile in Tom's of Maine Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar was absolutely soothing. This gentle cleanseer also moisturizes, so I definitely recommend it to those with delicate complexions! I gave this product 4 stars only because I can tell the bar will go quickly, but it's perfect otherwise!
Carmen S.
Orange, CA
Loved this bar! The chamomile in it is so soothing and was perfect for my sensitive skin. I also loved that the oder wasn't too strong. It was very easy to buy but I purchased mine at my local sprouts. Its nice and gentle and I would definitely recommend it!
Sarah A.
Omaha, NE
I have dry, sensitive skin and Tom's Moisturizing bar is a miracle worker! No more scratching my legs till they're red and raw. I can even get by without using a lotion most days! Not something I could say before. Plus, I like Tom's brand because I don't need to worry about the ingredients being unsafe.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?