BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Mikayla S.
Brisbane
AMAZING THATS ALL THAT CAN EXPLAIN THIS SOAP! I definitely need to try and use this again it was one of the best soaps I’ve used
cherrie e.
Awesome love this product makes my skin super soft. my husband even loves using this product. it gives us a supper clean feeling
Keira M.
Awesome product. Suds up well and leaves skin smooth. Only thing I would add is a little more fragrance, but it's quite nice.
Melanie C.
Loved this soap! It was gentle on my skin and left my skin smelling wonderful. I purchased this product through Well.ca.
Cole L.
This soap is super moisturizing, plus the chamomile is great for calming sensitive skin and the scent is really relaxing.
Samantha M.
Norway House
For my sensitive skin this product worked very well, no irritations or tightness. Overall gave my skin a relaxed feeling.
Luana E.
I use and recommend these products leave the skin are wonderful maciam idratada and smelling . I recommend you will like
Sarah S.
I have sensitive skin and this product worked great and gave no irritating. It also made my skin so soft. Will buy again!
ashley l.
Stratford
good for sensitive skin , really like this product. good price too. Wish it had more of a scent to it though. Very gentle
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
I never used but I want one so how to get free makeup just loved it so much nice product u should definitely try it out
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back