BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Amber D.
An amazingly affordable organic and cruelty free option for a bar of soap. Moisurizing and soothing, and the chamomile scent is a nice perk.
Sophie M.
I have really sensitive skin and this really moisturised it! My skin had never felt so soft before! Also, the smell is absolutely wonderful!
Super bueno para cual tipo de piel pero actúa mucho más gracias a sus mágicos ingredientes naturales en pieles super sensibles
Recomendando
Ellie E.
Uruguay
Great, I really loved it. It's awesome, your skin have a beautiful touched later if you apply it. I really want to get another one haha! :)
Luisa L.
Fergus
Love Tom's products in general but this one especially. I have super sensitive skin and this helps relieve the itch and prevent irritation.
Christie B.
Works great especially if you got acne as it helps with any redness and swelling. I also like the smell and to me it doesn't leave a residue
Sara L.
I keep this at my office and use it there. Very nice when I have dry skin. When I've been handling paper all day it rehydrates my hands.
Stacy B.
Toronto
This soap helps with the dryness in my skin and soothes it. Especially beneficial in the winter months when my skin gets the most dry.
Jane P.
is fantastic!!! thanks for this product. I love ittttttt
I hope that you buy it. all my friends buy it. I use it every day, 24/7 cool.
Anastasija F.
I really love this product, I have been using this for about 1 year and will never give it up... It smells great and is so sensitive.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.