BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Amazon
Carol R.
Product of excellent quality , have enormous power in satisfaction using it . Soothes the skin , taking care of her the way that every woman likes :)
Ashley H.
Red Deer, AB
Great product, awesome for my super sensitive skin and eczema. Love that it's a natural product, and contains no harsh ingredients or chemicals. A+
Vanessa C.
Toronto
Really nice leaves my skin refreshed and soft without drying it out. The smell doesnt bother my allergies and doesnt cause my dermatitis to act out
Katie H.
I love Toms products! This beauty bar works great, my skin stayed soft and moisturizer unlike other beauty bars that dry my skin out so quickly!
Kaina L.
Works amazing, loved it! I have super dry sensitive skin and it worked wonders I Absolutly recommend this for any one with dry or sensitive skin
Kathryn Z.
I have very sensitive skin, to the point most detergents and soaps bother me. This bar was amazing. It's definitely part of my daily routine now
Alice H.
Surrey, BC
I bought this to try on my face, I have very sensitive skin and my reccomended the soap by my sister. It was gentle and creamy and moisturizing.
alison a.
Me deja el cuerpo radiante muy hidratada con un toque que no me deja grasoso es muy especial para el cuerpo y principal que me protege del sol
alison a.
roiner p.
Me parece muy bueno lo recomiendo al 100%
lo uso para uso diario y me parece lo mejor
se lo he recommendado a mis familiares y estan encantados
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.